Anybody from Republic of Moldova ?

As far as I know Balkan pharmaceuticals is located in Moldova. That is all you need to know when it comes to legality of steroids.

As far as I know Balkan pharmaceuticals is located in Moldova. That is all you need to know when it comes to legality of steroids.
What is the deal with them? I heard they do not make roids anymore, just saw a guy here selling some underdosed SP anavar and some Balkan stuff, apparently the codes check tho. I think now in Moldova you can't get this stuff in pharmacies anymore as well.

Wtf are you doing in that country brother... just cross the border from Chisinau to Iasi, 3 hours with bus and buy whatever you need in Romania. It's widely available in those parts of eastern europe. Also a lot of things such as PCT, clen, blood pressure medicine etc available at pharmacies.

Wtf are you doing in that country brother... just cross the border from Chisinau to Iasi, 3 hours with bus and buy whatever you need in Romania. It's widely available in those parts of eastern europe. Also a lot of things such as PCT, clen, blood pressure medicine etc available at pharmacies.
Do they sell easily to foreigners?

test in romanian pharmacies? I havent seen that.
I don't know what people talk about, this sounds like the old stories of Mexico that simply have not been true since the 1990s.

If someone in eastern europe can find these things easily in pharmacie i would be all ears.