Anyone done strictly Cagrilintide by itself ??

I have some coming early this week I’ll update as I take and move forward.

Any experiences so far using it alone ? I’ve read about mixing with Sema and Tirz.

Felt absolutely nothing first week, appetite stayed normal, bumping to .2mg and .2mg Tuesday and Friday again. Will reassess end of week again.
I just read through the phase 2 trial (study paper) and according to these papers they ramped the dose up to 4.5mg/week in the end, so this could explain why you dont feel much with just 0.3mg.

I just read through the phase 2 trial (study paper) and according to these papers they ramped the dose up to 4.5mg/week in the end, so this could explain why you dont feel much with just 0.3mg.
Thanks, before I read this I upped the dose as well but glad I read this too.

I did .5mgs this morning and will prob add another .5mgs Wednesday pm. Total of 1mg this week and revaluate.

Thanks, before I read this I upped the dose as well but glad I read this too.

I did .5mgs this morning and will prob add another .5mgs Wednesday pm. Total of 1mg this week and revaluate.

It's probably too early to tell, but cagrlintide might be better with once-weekly dosing, like GLP1s. Different dosing frequencies haven't been published, but here this study showed good efficacy with once-weekly dosing.

I know guys around here like micro-dosing & injecting frequently but it may not be the most efficacious, long-term, for drugs like these. Unlike micro-dosing TRT.

It's probably too early to tell, but cagrlintide might be better with once-weekly dosing, like GLP1s. Different dosing frequencies haven't been published, but here this study showed good efficacy with once-weekly dosing.

I know guys around here like micro-dosing & injecting frequently but it may not be the most efficacious, long-term, for drugs like these. Unlike micro-dosing TRT.
You keep bringing this up saying probably or maybe, yet a lot of members here do twice weekly with their GLP-1’s and feel the lasting results much better than when they were doing one weekly injection.

Sponsors

Latest posts