Anyone else get random asf dreams on HGH

Bigbicep

Hey guys, anyone else get the weirdest dreams on hgh? I always get them if I haven’t taken it for a few days then start taking it again.. last night I dreamed of Brittany spears singing oops I did it again in the Fortnite game map LOL

Yea, I notice the longer I use it the less I get it but when I stop taking it while I’m waiting for my script mabey 1-3 days and I take it again they are wild ahahah

Yea, I notice the longer I use it the less I get it but when I stop taking it while I’m waiting for my script mabey 1-3 days and I take it again they are wild ahahah
I tried MK-677 one time and discovered that it is basically a "dream psychedelic" for me. Dreams much more vivid, long lasting, strange and frequent than even GH. Also stimulates hunger but those are about the only two effects I experienced with it.

I tried MK-677 one time and discovered that it is basically a "dream psychedelic" for me. Dreams much more vivid, long lasting, strange and frequent than even GH. Also stimulates hunger but those are about the only two effects I experienced with it.
I’m thinking of running mk purely for the hunger in my next growth phase

Hey guys, anyone else get the weirdest dreams on hgh? I always get them if I haven’t taken it for a few days then start taking it again.. last night I dreamed of Brittany spears singing oops I did it again in the Fortnite game map LOL
Take LTheanine with it 400-600 mg, and your dreams will become extremely sexual. And wake up with surprises. Its odd. But the combo brought the most sexual inducing dreams.

Ive haven't taken GH in a while but when I did, yes, I would have vivid dreams and remember a lot of them. I would take half of my GH dose about 45 min before going to sleep.
A lot of times the dreams were violent and/or dramatic.

I seem to remember reading that if you can remember your dreams you are not getting quality sleep. I do not know if this is true or not.

Vivid , long, weird asf dreams , but they seem to last all night long as i get up to piss 2-3 times a night and return to full dream mode after each time