Anyone ever heard of centrino labs?

pmac928

10+ Year Member
I have a source out of china who sells generics, and centrino labs gear. Just curious if anyone ever heard of this lab or used it? Gear is reasonably priced( expect for the primo) but I'd like to get some feedback

I read some bunk gear reports back around December. Never used it myself.

Well kevin the Chinese powders source that is some how related to this lab is well thought of on reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/

I have never used either though and have never seen any test done on the gear or raws so take that into consideration

There are a few bad reviews on this site, this being one of the ones I remember. Just do a search on centrino.

Code:
http://forums.steroid.com/pictures-steroids/548588-pics-test-deca.html

Used the test cyp was decent made in China most Chinese resellers sell it must be available to them in the chinese market i would not over pay..

Prices are good. All but primo. They want 120.00 for that, outrageous

Ran their prop and I thought it seemed extremely weak and underdosed. So much so that when I quit and jumped back on normal trt my sex drive skyrocketed

Ran their prop and I thought it seemed extremely weak and underdosed. So much so that when I quit and jumped back on normal trt my sex drive skyrocketed
I'm waiting on some prop now. These people from china really suck to deal with. Btw

Wow you bumped this old ass thread. That means you used the search feature... It's a lab that is somewhere in china. Not really sure if it's an ugl or not. Bit thinking it wasnt. I believe they are not brewing anymore and resellers have left over stock. It's what the masses in china once seemed to have in abudance. Maybe they still do. I had some of the test e and thought it was good didn't run any labs on it though

Thanks for the info. Pmac. I have a question on a source. Don't want to break any rules on here obviously. Where and how can I ask?

Well most powder comes from China so those little shots better have some good gear. They are probably getting a gram for Two pennies. And there lab workers are doing 20 hour shifts......