Anyone here move their syringe around by mistake while pinning?

Do you pin in upper glutes (dorsogluteal) when doing the sub q? I guess you turn and jab with one hand and the other's free? Because i do the pinch method and i turn as much as i can but ofc i can never reach glute, is more of like hip area than glutes. I may start pinning with one hand straight to upper glutes though, seems easier
I stab anywhere in my butt cheek that I can reach. I only use one arm the whole time. Just stab and push the plunger

I stab anywhere in my butt cheek that I can reach. I only use one arm the whole time. Just stab and push the plunger
This. I just try to keep it in the upper outer quadrant n yeah tbh it’s hard to get it wrong going glute you can pretty much jam it anywhere as long as it’s straight in, only thing to watch out for is the sciatic nerve from what I remember reading but even there you gotta fk up majorly to even get there ahah

That is the most important reason my wife gives me the shots nowadays, I got to big to properly reach my injection spots - so when I pin my lats, delts or glutes, I just get shaky or get cramps, and move the needle so much I am afraid to do even more damage.

Hmmm imo Patron is a lot more reliable & pharma grade, if you wanna save money n want it fast instead just go with Jose Cuervo they have so many different varieties and TA is quick af since it’s domestic (probably even by your house)
Patron and Jose Cuervo are shit. Might as well inject non filtered gear while you are at it.

Patron and Jose Cuervo are shit. Might as well inject non filtered gear while you are at it.
I dont like tequila anymore I usto, don Julio or cazadores.

Now days I like wiskey or brandy much better but if I drink i drink vodka, I feel like clear is cleaner and lower sugar easier to metabolize all that.

Ahah bruh idk man I love me patron n tbh Jose is underrated it ain’t as shit as people think, I do have a huge bias though as many of my best nights n threesomes happened with lots of Jose Cuervo n some coke instead of the salt (the lime was always in some chick’s mouth ;) )

I dont like tequila anymore I usto, don Julio or cazadores.

Now days I like wiskey or brandy much better but if I drink i drink vodka, I feel like clear is cleaner and lower sugar easier to metabolize all that.
Oh mane I’m the polar opposite I’m a hennesy or tequila guy the rare times I drink but vodka makes me violent n douchey (idk why blame my Eastern European side)

Ahah bruh idk man I love me patron n tbh Jose is underrated it ain’t as shit as people think, I do have a huge bias though as many of my best nights n threesomes happened with lots of Jose Cuervo n some coke instead of the salt (the lime was always in some chick’s mouth ;) )
That sounds like a limp prick stack for me lol

I sip tequila. If you drink it straight you can tell a difference.

I have never met someone who legit sipped/drank pure tequila and said they prefer patron. (Unless you just straight shoot it, cause you can't tell)

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back