Anyone listen to music that isnt metal or rap at gym?

I listen to Yellow River Boys, Drugdealer, Geese and The Nude Party at my gym where its usually empty. My old gym was someone playing not good metal music, mostly.

Please give Yellow River Boys a listen.

Drugdealer comes up on Spotify's targeted Chilll Mix. Saturday was leg day, so I tapped into the Punk Mix (old shit: Misfits, SOA, Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies). Today was a bit more chill, it was a "corrido mix" and I don't really speak much Spanish (Peso Pluma, Junior H, Natanel Cano).

Drugdealer comes up on Spotify's targeted Chilll Mix. Saturday was leg day, so I tapped into the Punk Mix (old shit: Misfits, SOA, Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies). Today was a bit more chill, it was a "corrido mix" and I don't really speak much Spanish (Peso Pluma, Junior H, Natanel Cano).
As a fellow pissbeast, please listen to Yhe Yellow River Boys. Yhanks.

Miley Cyrus. The new shit, not the gay early stuff!!
Glad I'm not the only one... It came up randomly on pandora, and I was pumped up.. When realized that i was singing along ( thankfully using my inner voice), i questioned my sexual orientation for a second, and than chalk it up to becoming dad few months ago....

Glad I'm not the only one... It came up randomly on pandora, and I was pumped up.. When realized that i was singing along ( thankfully using my inner voice), i questioned my sexual orientation for a second, and than chalk it up to becoming dad few months ago....
Haha! She's really good for the sauna. Relaxing but not too relaxing lol

Glitch hop, trance and goa is always solid. I used to be super into raving and such when I was young (16-22) and still get down on a lot of electronic music when I'm working out.

And not like Tiesto or something when I say electronic.music. Weird shit. Rezz, Clozee, LSDream, I can get down to some Griz/Gramatik.

Pretty lights is always solid.

I just need a solid beat.

Give me some bass heavy funk at 110 BPM and I'll lift the whole gym if I'm in the zone.

Miley lmao. She would of been super popular to me back when I was 15 and mTV vh1 showed music vids all day
Bunny Easter GIF by Miley Cyrus

I love to bump some Taylor swift during my heavy deadlift sets (not srs)

Have been on kind of an EDM kick lately though: Meduza, Metrik, topic, DLMT

Just to name a few

I love to bump some Taylor swift during my heavy deadlift sets (not srs)

Have been on kind of an EDM kick lately though: Meduza, Metrik, topic, DLMT

Just to name a few
From the very first comment of yours I came across I thought: Mr Sector is either a Swiftie or a Belieber.
Sooner or later we will find out: deadlifts with Shake It Off or Where Are U Now?
Officially, the first self confessed Swifie on Meso.
Cheers.