Anyone mix Var 50mg with Tbol 50mg?

bigtyivier2k2

10+ Year Member
I stated taking Var recently for my summer hard look but noticed that when boxing with trainer 3 days a week I seem more fatigued. No cardio wise but like my muscles get more tired. On Tbol my endurance is through the roof.

Can I mix 50mg var and 50mg tbol per day (tbol taken before boxing). I want a full hard look but also endurance for boxing

I have done both together and anavar outshines tbol. Your dose is too high, you're asking for unnecessary side effects. Cut that in half, you can run tbol higher but no reason to go over 70mg combined.

More is not better, so don't mistake more side effects for better effect and more benefits. Quality over quantity.

In fact it can have the opposite effect that is undesirable - loss off appetite, lethargy and more organ stress, not to mention screwing up lipids fast and resulting in other blood work parameters out of whack.

Higher androgens load usually lowers endurance. Var is stronger than tbol per mg. I'm not buying that tbol increases endurance. I think this is just bro science based on it's historic development and use. Drop the var down to 20 or 25 and if that doesn't work just drop it. Mast is better for hardness while still being athletic. IME Var always makes me slower, heavier, and lowers my endurance.

I think Tbol enhances cardio while Var does the opposite but would need other experienced users of the 2 to chime in
Var greatly enhances cardio by increasing creatine phosphate stores so not sure why it’s doing that for you. Tbol is great for strength but not as good as var for endurance in my experience. 50mg of both is a lot. Sure you could do it, but I wouldn’t recommend it as your lipids will be trashed most likely and if the var at that dosage isn’t increasing endurance then adding tbol on top might make it worse.

So
Var greatly enhances cardio by increasing creatine phosphate stores so not sure why it’s doing that for you. Tbol is great for strength but not as good as var for endurance in my experience. 50mg of both is a lot. Sure you could do it, but I wouldn’t recommend it as your lipids will be trashed most likely and if the var at that dosage isn’t increasing endurance then adding tbol on top might make it worse.
So im that case just running Var alone (well not alone but with a cc of test and cc of primo a week) at 50-75mg for 8 weeks
Hard to break up the doses as its Stan’s Var capped at 50mg caps

I tried this once and it made me sick, was useless all day. Tbol will give you stamina and endurance though, by itself. EQ will do you wonders, and Cardarine would probably help. I know I'll probably get a verbal ass kicking here for mentioning EQ :), but it does seem to help in these areas of athletisism.