Anyone ran high dose anadrol

What is high dose to you? A lot of guys like 150mg daily but 50mg is generally very well tolerated.
200 I was gonna try only because I’ve been on for a bit and need a boost, not going to run the npp for awhile it seriously effects my metal state fierce

300mg/day before competition a few times. Big strong and fullness :)
Yeah I lied it’s more like 400 I just wanted to see how it goes. All I know is my nose is bleeding when I blow it my head hurts and I’m seething fucking mad for no reason and not anything is making me feel happy. But that might be the npp npp makes me rage horribly so it may be that

300mg/day before competition a few times. Big strong and fullness :)
I can see the willpower to run that before a comp for sure, highest I could regularly sustain was 150mg ED but after a while I'm pretty sure I got a stomach ulcer as I use to get blood in my mouth when I sneezed Lol That started freaking me out a bit. I think to get a good difference in strength together with it still being tolerable and sometimes pleasant is 100mg ED. Strange thing on Adrol is all the way through my warmups I never feel noticeably stronger - But then when I come to my heavy sets and maxes when I push it I am strong as hell. Dbol strength I notice a lot more during warmups with the water and glycogen storage.

Someone should do a post like this for Superdrol LOL

Last edited:
Yeah I lied it’s more like 400 I just wanted to see how it goes. All I know is my nose is bleeding when I blow it my head hurts and I’m seething fucking mad for no reason and not anything is making me feel happy. But that might be the npp npp makes me rage horribly so it may be that
Whats the point of running 400 for 3 days then stopping from sides, when it would be better running 100 for 4 weeks.

I ran 2 weeks 50, then 2 weeks 100, then 2 weeks 150. The acid reflux got terrible, at 150, and chugging smooties with half a jar of peanut butter to get macros. Was on 800 tren and 800 eq too.

Whats the point of running 400 for 3 days then stopping from sides, when it would be better running 100 for 4 weeks.

I ran 2 weeks 50, then 2 weeks 100, then 2 weeks 150. The acid reflux got terrible, at 150, and chugging smooties with half a jar of peanut butter to get macros. Was on 800 tren and 800 eq too.
So, 150 won’t do much for me right now because I didn’t just do a cycle so I figured I’d try this as an experiment but usually ur right I always do this for three days and drop out I’m considering dropping orals all together

400 mg is very high even for my standards. If you can take for enough time then don't take that dose or that steroid.
When drol was used for medical purposes 400 mg was common dose and length was 6 months but personally more than 250 I can't handle due to headaches. 200 is the dose I go

Man if 150mg doesn't do much for you then it's not the drugs.
Oh 150 definitely does work. But not if you’ve been on cycle over 12 weeks I’ve seen changes off of 50 Balkan alone this is really just to see what happens. Basically I’m trying to relive my first cycle experience strength gains but I think that’s gone forever

Back