Anyone tried Mirabegron?

deeoeraclea

Vigorous Steve has been singing the praises of Mirabegron (brand name Betmiga) on a few of his recent Q&A's. He says he will dedicate a video to it soon, but has yet to do so. Has anyone tried it? If so, what were your doses, results and side-effects? How does it compare to clenbuterol (in terms of fat loss and side effects)?

I thought of trying this for my minicut, but the idea of excess urination is horrible. Especially if it wakes you up at night. It's a drug to empty your bladder faster, right?

The clinical use is to treat overactive bladder. So, I think it would actually reduce the urge to urinate.

Oh yes, you're right i believed it was the opposite lol. That's great.. I'll wait for a couple anecdotal reports because until now i've heard it only from Steve and another guy on his livestream.

I had recently looked at a study showing the beta 3 receptor action of Mira targeted brown adipose fat (BAT) only. I can't for the life of me find that study now. Would be curious to see what @Ghoul can dig up, im a lazy researcher.

I had recently looked at a study showing the beta 3 receptor action of Mira targeted brown adipose fat (BAT) only. I can't for the life of me find that study now. Would be curious to see what @Ghoul can dig up, im a lazy researcher.

"The amount of brown adipose tissue (BAT) in adults can vary widely, ranging from 0.02% to 300 grams, or less than 0.5% of total body mass. A 2020 systematic review of 22 peer-reviewed papers estimated the pooled prevalence of BAT in adults to be 6.97%. However, a 2021 study of 52,000 patients found BAT in nearly 10% of individuals, though the researchers noted that this number may be an underestimate."

I would be willing to bet bat only makes up maybe 1% of the fat most adults carry around
Yea it’s not effective to target BAT imo. Dnp works in the same mechanism as bat does.
But i am curious in the development of new drugs that can convert white fat to either beige or brown. Since brown fat is metabolically more active