Anyone tried Mirabegron?

deeoeraclea

Vigorous Steve has been singing the praises of Mirabegron (brand name Betmiga) on a few of his recent Q&A's. He says he will dedicate a video to it soon, but has yet to do so. Has anyone tried it? If so, what were your doses, results and side-effects? How does it compare to clenbuterol (in terms of fat loss and side effects)?

I thought of trying this for my minicut, but the idea of excess urination is horrible. Especially if it wakes you up at night. It's a drug to empty your bladder faster, right?

The clinical use is to treat overactive bladder. So, I think it would actually reduce the urge to urinate.

Oh yes, you're right i believed it was the opposite lol. That's great.. I'll wait for a couple anecdotal reports because until now i've heard it only from Steve and another guy on his livestream.

I had recently looked at a study showing the beta 3 receptor action of Mira targeted brown adipose fat (BAT) only. I can't for the life of me find that study now. Would be curious to see what @Ghoul can dig up, im a lazy researcher.

"The amount of brown adipose tissue (BAT) in adults can vary widely, ranging from 0.02% to 300 grams, or less than 0.5% of total body mass. A 2020 systematic review of 22 peer-reviewed papers estimated the pooled prevalence of BAT in adults to be 6.97%. However, a 2021 study of 52,000 patients found BAT in nearly 10% of individuals, though the researchers noted that this number may be an underestimate."

I would be willing to bet bat only makes up maybe 1% of the fat most adults carry around
Yea it’s not effective to target BAT imo. Dnp works in the same mechanism as bat does.
But i am curious in the development of new drugs that can convert white fat to either beige or brown. Since brown fat is metabolically more active

Yea it’s not effective to target BAT imo. Dnp works in the same mechanism as bat does.
But i am curious in the development of new drugs that can convert white fat to either beige or brown. Since brown fat is metabolically more active
Ya that does sound intriguing. As far as Mira goes I don't see it being beneficial for us, certainly not the claims by Vig Steve I think he needs to do a little more deep diving on this one