Anyone used NextGen pharma ?

Looking to see if anyone has heard of Nextgen Pharmaceuticals? Claims it’s all Belgius products. Been out of active competing for a while and not sure if the stuff is fake or what?
Thanks

Is this the short guy on tiktok with barely any muscle? I believe it is. Perhaps his products are legit (beligas is a legit brand assuming authenticity) who knows but there are numerous vetted sources with testing and blood work to back it up here on meso. And the sources here will be MUCH cheaper.

Is this the short guy on tiktok with barely any muscle? I believe it is. Perhaps his products are legit (beligas is a legit brand assuming authenticity) who knows but there are numerous vetted sources with testing and blood work to back it up here on meso. And the sources here will be MUCH cheaper.
Yes, that’s who it is. Just didn’t feel well after a pin and I normally can tell after a day or so.

He claims it is beligas rebranded under his brand. Maybe check the product auth code here. You may have to research but i would start using sources within the underground section here.

He claims it is beligas rebranded under his brand. Maybe check the product auth code here. You may have to research but i would start using sources within the underground section here.

Yeah I don’t see any codes anywhere. It has a NDC number that comes back as pharmacia and Upjohn as cypionate not propionate. Anavar tabs have no code.