Approximate gains per year on PEDs

snowman96

Can anyone share from his own experience, how the amount of possible muscle-gain on PEDs will be over the years?

Let´s assume, that someone has trained natural for some years and then starts with steroid-doses between 500-1000 mg, then he will often gain around 20-25 lbs of muscle in the first year, but it will become slower and slower over the time.
Then he starts with HGH around 8 iU per day and insulin after 1-1,5 years of steroids only, and will certainly get another significant boost in gains, maybe again 20-25 lbs of muscle in the following year.

But how much more gains are then still attainable, after you got the gains from your first boost of the first steroid-cycles, and the second boost of HGH and insulin?

This is an impossible question to answer due to genetics being the biggest unknown variable and limiting factor.
But for someone with average genetics?...
20-25 lbs of muscle after one year of steroids seems to be the average, and another 20 lbs after 1 year of HGH also.
I am wondering, if most gains on PEDs can already be made after 2 years, when you start with HGH and insulin early.

Up to but not more than 50 lbs of water.
I Guarantee It GIF by Barstool Sports

All depends on so many factors. Give someone with average to decent genetics some AAS plus GH after barely any time lifting and they could gain 35lb of muscle (equating for fat and water gain from about 70lb total weight gain) may or may not be speaking from experience

This is not linear at all. Just like many things in life. You can't count on it. Assuming you had a decent muscular base then first cycle will yield 80% of gains, then second and third another 5-10% and from there on it's just a hard grind.

P.S. keep in mind many here are older men who jumped on steroids way before they actually needed to. So their experience is very different.

This is not linear at all. Just like many things in life. You can't count on it. Assuming you had a decent muscular base then first cycle will yield 80% of gains, then second and third another 5-10% and from there on it's just a hard grind.

P.S. keep in mind many here are older men who jumped on steroids way before they actually needed to. So their experience is very different.
Thanks for the answer.
That was my thought also, that the gains on the first few cycles are the most or if you later add in HGH and Insulin, you will make a final significant jump, but after that it is harder and harder.......which would maybe then mean, that after 2 years of constant PED-use with going up to around 1,5-2 g AAS incl. 8-10 iU HGH and insulin, you already made around 70-80 % of the genetical possible gains in this 2 years, ........ or am I false here?

Op if you need to know how much with sub par genetics lemme know.
I wouldn´t say, that I have subpar genetics.
This is by the way my current form at around 225 lbs while being fairly lean, I would say, that this is rather above average than below.
I am just wondering, how much gains in what period of time I can make with certain PEDs.

Attachments

• 225lbs.png
    225lbs.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 14
We'll never know because some guys claim to make huge gains on TRT doses, others admit to grams of gear (Chase Irons).

The guys who are actually honest just get shit on and called losers for not being Mr. Olympia after blasting for 3 months.

No one will ever truthful about how much they take. It's pointless to even try to quantity potential gains.

Last edited:
No mg or PED will translate to certain lbs of muscle gain or kgs on your total. If you train for PL and don’t care about gaining muscle you can barely gain Jack shit in terms of muscle but you can get a lot stronger on a lot of gear. If you don’t eat right for a year you’re out of luck. This question has too many variables. Even training methodology/split or where you want to put muscle and how each body part responds can change this.

I gain 0-100lbs depending on what I want to type on my keyboard or mood I have.

You’re overthinking shit OP, just blast gear, eat and lift, do your blood work and monitor your health. Do it consistently, guaranteed you will be bigger each year if you stay healthy.

I wouldn´t say, that I have subpar genetics.
This is by the way my current form at around 225 lbs while being fairly lean, I would say, that this is rather above average than below.
I am just wondering, how much gains in what period of time I can make with certain PEDs.
I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. On the list of how to achieve your goals, drugs come after many other much more important foundational aspects. If you focus the vast majority of your time on the very important non-drug aspects of reaching your goal you will go much further whether you take drugs or not. Once you have those things very dialed in then consider lower end dose cycle If the risk reward is worth it to you. Once you have maximized the foundational aspects, even a lower dose cycle like 3 to 400 mg of testosterone can yield incredible results. If the other aspects of your program are not dialed in then taking drugs is very stupid.