• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

are eliteanabolx gtg?

Finafan tell you what I'll make it simple send me 3 samples of your for basic maxlab test first primo, var, and halo tell you what's gonna happen they all come back bunk primo and var and halo are super hard to get legit I'll post results must be sealed packages of your labelif you can't do that then its simply proves you have garbage... I doubt then primo will pass or the var its pretty simple when primo costs $65 a vial to make and sell it at $90 Thats why all the labs use eq or cyp, you can afford to run a legit lab and dont care just rob all the newbies and even vets but now with lab max your gear will fail because you won't even be able to get the real raws... What I know its the suppliers its not you right they cheated you so you didnt know ... Same scam
Sounds good. I will have var in couple days and will send it off for mass spec. Primo E I will have in a week and then send off to lab. Halo I have not had plans of making. After I receive results on mass spec I will make and happily send you a sample. Thank you for the offer. By the way I would sell Primo for $150 a vial but I get your point. It cost a lot so it is faked.

Last edited:
I am a source on eroids so I know that a source can not edit shit. The only thing that would be deleted would be violations of rules. The sources are not moderators. They can not give or take karma. They can not delete post. They can not do anything but post replies.

Hey Fina, I saw you mention being an SRC on e-rons. It says that SRC is banned on e-roids right now "FinaFan" same handle. Not sure if its you (lettuce be honest lol), just wondering why "you" got banned m8.

Hey Fina, I saw you mention being an SRC on e-rons. It says that SRC is banned on e-roids right now "FinaFan" same handle. Not sure if its you (lettuce be honest lol), just wondering why "you" got banned m8.

Just .....gonna.....bump.....this.....

The first link is from a certified scammer according to eroids.
They did scam people me being one of them. I got took for $200 on HCG. Their Hyge was good quality and that was the only reason people went to buy from them. Only source that has ever screwed me I did get a ton of thier Hygetropin and it was good. Again they went bad.

Yes I was banned and I am the same finafan as on eroids. My friend used to be a mod over there and they do not like him very much. So they banned me for to hurt him. Dick move but that is the way it is. Did you read the thread? Did you see how everyone is saying how good the gear was. I have not had 1 complaint but personal grudge got in the way. Me being a guy that should be pissed at eroids I will still say it is a great site to gain info and check out reviews for your source of choice. Just a few of the mods are cock suckers. they still run a good operation.

Yea dude "after you get those mass spec results" post em on Meso, LMAO!!

Yea and your BULLSHIT is never ending, Good luck selling your JUNK on Meso dumb ass! Lol!

Yea and your BULLSHIT is never ending, Good luck selling your JUNK on Meso dumb ass! Lol!
I bet you had to stop to spit while you typed that. You act like you have a fucking brain but all you are is a parrot. You do not give a fuck about the truth. You only care about talking shit. Now stick to your dick sucking because I am done with your dumb bull shit.

Hey Pan Man WTF did you do to get banned on EROIDS!!

Damn you must have been selling ONLY garbage and screwed all comers!

Hey but I think we can STILL be friends!

Hey Pan Man WTF did you do to get banned on EROIDS!!

Damn you must have been selling ONLY garbage and screwed all comers!

Hey but I think we can STILL be friends!
My curiosity is killing me. What the fuck is Pan Man? Sure we can be friends. Just stop choking on your bag of cocks and all will be good. Don't you have school tomorrow? I am surprised your parents let you up this late. You must be a good boy.

Good thing you have to type on here because I bet your mouth is constantly stuffed with cock.

Looks like Flimflam knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on and has resorted to homosexual innuendo in a last ditch effort to save face. What a wanker.

Sometimes, I think these clowns are following a script. There must be a manifesto for scammers floating around out there somewhere that I haven't seen. So predictable.

Looks like Flimflam knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on and has resorted to homosexual innuendo in a last ditch effort to save face. What a wanker.

Sometimes, I think these clowns are following a script. There must be a manifesto for scammers floating around out there somewhere that I haven't seen. So predictable.
LOL you talk shit but you can not find 1 person I have ever fucked over. Enjoy living you your little bubble afraid of the truth. Funny thing I am not even trying to selling anything. I am pretty much out of stock at the moment and I could give a shit less if anyone on this board buys gear from me. I am not trying to push anyone.Sorry if I offended your life stile.

Who are you? Thanks you by the way

Just wanted to throw out that info as a member of this forum and eroids. (One of the reason I migrated here was because at eroids, they have a tendency to lay down the ban hammer).

Don't want to delve into too much info before I get labeled as a shill. (Which I'm not)

But eroids do have some good sources, bad ones as well. Labmax tested Arctic and Kodiak, which both passed the test. Fina was among the good until his recent departure.

Arctic is one of the best labs on the net and GRRRL is the best looking source on the net. I bought a ton of gear from Badger and was very happy with results. His TNE blend he sold was great. he does not make it anymore though. There is a lot of good ones you just can not be lazy and buy from a source just because they are in the top 10. Matter fact the rating system has never meant shit to me. I go by reviews of members I know and trust.

Poor PanMan has no fan basis on Meso.

Well admittedly since you've made such a fool of yourself touting studies which don't exist, and not admitting your a shill for some GARBAGE AAS company, you'll discover sales on Meso for banned Clowns like yourself very difficult.

So yea if you were so "unlucky" Eroids didn't want your pathetic scamming ass 99.9% of Meso members won't either, lol!

Arctic is one of the best labs on the net and GRRRL is the best looking source on the net. I bought a ton of gear from Badger and was very happy with results. His TNE blend he sold was great. he does not make it anymore though. There is a lot of good ones you just can not be lazy and buy from a source just because they are in the top 10. Matter fact the rating system has never meant shit to me. I go by reviews of members I know and trust.

A top 10 SRC on eroids = gets away with saying f*ck you about your order. srs!

So far Fina is processing all outstanding orders. At least what I read last from there.

I think the mess from this all is not from questioning your integrity as a possible scammer. But from not meeting Meso's standard as an acceptable source outlet (pics, tests, etc).