ASchinasource raw material and finished gears for online shops

So... a new source came in here, got butthurt, is throwing around temper tantrum statements and childish insults, and still thinks he is a chance in hell to source here? 2020 has been a mofo!

Holy shit you resuscitated human backhoe with that one. Good shit. And I thought the half million likes you’ve accumulated since 2016 was because of mail voter fraud? :oops:

Wife was away for a week visiting her parents. I have realized I can barely take care of the family when she is gone lol! Day 1 through 3 was amazing the boy and I got to act the same age and just play in the sticks and feast on steaks. After that......real things somehow have to be done o_O. Meals to cook and crop to come off the fields and school work to be done.

Testosterone $500/kg
Testosterone Propionate $500/kg
Testosterone Enanthate $550/kg
Testosterone Decanoate $550/kg
Testosterone Acetate $580/kg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate $580/kg
Testosterone Cypionate $580/kg
Testosterone Isocaproate $980/kg
Testosterone undecanoate $750/kg
Sustanon $750/kg
Boldenone $980/kg
Boldenone Acetate $980/kg
Boldenone Cypionate $980/kg
Boldenone Undecylenate $830/kg
Nandrolone $1300/kg
Nandrolone Decanoate $1300/kg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate $1300/kg
Metenolone Enanthate $12000/kg
Metenolone Acetate $12000/kg
Trenbolone Acetate $2800/kg
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate $11500/kg
Trenbolone Enanthate $2800/kg
Drostanolone Propionate $3000/kg
Drostanolone Enanthate $3000/kg
Oxandrolone $3000/kg
Fluoxymesterone $30000/kg
Methandienone $1300/kg
Stanozolol $1300/kg
Oxymetholone $1300/kg
Turinabol $3000/kg
Mesterolon $3000/kg
Methasteron $3000/kg
Methyltestosterone $800/kg
Methyl-1-Testosterone $2800/kg
1-DHEA $3000/kg
4-DHEA $1800/kg
1,4-DHEA $3200/kg
1-Testosterone $3300/kg
1-Testosterone Enanthate $3300/kg
1-Testosterone Acetate $3300/kg
Tadalafil $750/kg
Sildenafil $300/kg
MK677 $8474/kg
MK677 Mesylate(Insoluble in water)$7136/kg
YK11 $20070/kg
S23 $5798/kg
S4 $2899/kg
MK2866 $2676/kg
RAD140 $13380/kg
LGD4033 $7359/kg
SR9009 $17840/kg
SR9011 $22300/kg
GW0742 $14495/kg

1someone@proton

Here actually looking for a SARMs source. Pics and professionalism would make me more willing to risk my paycheck.

Here actually looking for a SARMs source. Pics and professionalism would make me more willing to risk my paycheck.
This is the third thread this 'source' had posted with no pictures or proof. Whether or not he is actuslky legit or not, seems unlikely.... Could be possible but who knows it they don't prove themselves.

This is the third thread this 'source' had posted with no pictures or proof. Whether or not he is actuslky legit or not, seems unlikely.... Could be possible but who knows it they don't prove themselves.
I know asking for a source is frowned on, but it's hard to find a decent SARMs source on here.

I see they have websites that sell them, but I don't know if their products are any good.

The source in this thread has them by the kilo! What more could you ask for? And it's his third thread. Most sources would have given up by now. Not this little Chinese firecracker. He's got moxie!

i mean, sure, he was in such a rush that he didn't even type out his full email address which is going to confuse those ever eager noobs we get here, but still, i got a good feeling about this guy.

I'd suggest doing some reading and making your own educated decision.

That's just what I find when I search here. Lots of bros asking if something is good with a stack or whatnot. I'm trying not to keep the screen open too long while I'm sitting at my desk at work. I was hoping someone would be able to point me to useful threads.

The source in this thread has them by the kilo! What more could you ask for? And it's his third thread. Most sources would have given up by now. Not this little Chinese firecracker. He's got moxie!

i mean, sure, he was in such a rush that he didn't even type out his full email address which is going to confuse those ever eager noobs we get here, but still, i got a good feeling about this guy.

I don't know you, so I can't tell if you are joking or being serious. I'm inclined to say you are joking, but it's hard to know because I don't spend a lot of time on these boards.

Purity is more than 98% hes legit.

Maybe you are joking too. Is Purity a source on here? I don't know.

https://science.bio/
Those are websites that sell SARMs, but I don't know if their gear is any good.