ASchinasource raw material and finished gears for online shops

That's just what I find when I search here. Lots of bros asking if something is good with a stack or whatnot. I'm trying not to keep the screen open too long while I'm sitting at my desk at work. I was hoping someone would be able to point me to useful threads.

I don't know you, so I can't tell if you are joking or being serious. I'm inclined to say you are joking, but it's hard to know because I don't spend a lot of time on these boards.

Maybe you are joking too. Is Purity a source on here? I don't know.

https://science.bio/
Those are websites that sell SARMs, but I don't know if their gear is any good.

i'm definitely joking. Fuck this guy.
Check out some of the other raws threads by sources that are actually here on a regular basis. Most of them carry what you're looking for.

The source in this thread has them by the kilo! What more could you ask for? And it's his third thread. Most sources would have given up by now. Not this little Chinese firecracker. He's got moxie!

i mean, sure, he was in such a rush that he didn't even type out his full email address which is going to confuse those ever eager noobs we get here, but still, i got a good feeling about this guy.
I heard if you buy raws from @MisterSuperGod you dont even have to use email. You can just put your order and shipping info in the thread.

Also if your too lazy to learn BTC you can just post your credit card number in the thread as well!

Gone are the days of waiting for Sym and TGI to reply to their emails from the first page! This is the new wave of UGLs

We supply steroids/hgh/sarms finished products and raw materials.
Payment methods include bank transfer and Bitcoin.
Payment term is within one week after receipt of the goods.
We can build trust from a small start.
Provide tracking number for each package. Fast delivery.

Ahhh sooooo...there no word for your dumb stupid.

Come back other good time, yeah?

You surpry raw nrice end finnish too, yeah? Me-so so strupid they trick right. Ha ha yeah ray do! Long trime ray do! Ha ha.

Me pray trick. Me stick tren aas up mry prick! Ra ha ha.

Go drink some hot cyanide tea.

Lmao! No pics? Price list? No effort?
if you want to make a living scamming people at least put in a little effort you communist fuck.
It’s Sunday btw you were late to make this shitty post. You’re too lazy to even be a scam artist. Pathetic

Have you ever sourced here before?? Hmm...

Lmao. Chinaman no play by rules. Fuck you and go away. There’s too many of you already and it’s hard to tell you mf’ers apart.

Last time he made a thread, this low-effort source got blasted for just posting a price list and bouncing.

This time, he couldn't even be bothered to do that. He's just hoping to snag a few suckers.

Last time he made a thread, this low-effort source got blasted for just posting a price list and bouncing.

This time, he couldn't even be bothered to do that. He's just hoping to snag a few suckers.
If anyone hits this man up they deserve to lose their money. I’ve seen some intricate scams mostly from desperate drug addicts on the black market but atleast they put thought into it. This is just sad. I thought the Chinese were supposed to be smart?

Hi, everybody. It seems to me that if you want to sell something, in your case steroids, then you should provide information in a more beautiful and attractive way. I've been using steroids for a long time for training, but I buy from a trusted store muscle-gear.net, with the official page, with the price list, and with everything you need. Also, this site has all the necessary information about each product, you can read the reviews. Personally, I don't trust everyone. If you have any questions, you can write to the live chat. Take care of yourself and don't push unhealthy stuff into yourself.

Hi, everybody. It seems to me that if you want to sell something, in your case steroids, then you should provide information in a more beautiful and attractive way. I've been using steroids for a long time for training, but I buy from a trusted store muscle-gear.net, with the official page, with the price list, and with everything you need. Also, this site has all the necessary information about each product, you can read the reviews. Personally, I don't trust everyone. If you have any questions, you can write to the live chat. Take care of yourself and don't push unhealthy stuff into yourself.
Two sources in one thread?! Nice

Nice plug there, douche whistle. Go scam somewhere else, you do not belong here.

Go suck a dick you one post scammer. Take @aschinasource with you.

You had me at live chat! i love you, Mr. Scamilton. Thank you for giving up your trusted and valued source.

Joined today and are pushing a lab do a intro like everyone else actually fuck off and fuck the intro and dont come back