MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Here is the best Independence Day bargain that you won't want to miss!

20% OFF on ALL orders!!!!!
orders over 500$ - 25% OFF

Use Code: INDEPENDENCE2023

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Stealth Labs, Sciroxx, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.

* The Offer is valid 3-9 July.
* During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

At the moment no changes regarding Provimed, unfortunately.
Man I dream about Provimed, 10 months later once again I must ask if there has been an update.

Do you know if Balkan simply stopped making it, I do see you guys have a large selection of other brands for Mesterolone but I guess the fact the price was so on point, such a reputable company not to mention it was tested thru Jano and posted here on Meso made it the absolute best choice.

Man I dream about Provimed, 10 months later once again I must ask if there has been an update.

Do you know if Balkan simply stopped making it, I do see you guys have a large selection of other brands for Mesterolone but I guess the fact the price was so on point, such a reputable company not to mention it was tested thru Jano and posted here on Meso made it the absolute best choice.
Hi there,
Provimed from BP is not available, but SP started manufacturing it not long ago, we recently got it in stock, so you might want to consider trying SP Proviron, 'cause we all know it's same quality as BP.

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Stealth Labs, Sciroxx, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.

* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Hurry! Only a couple more days for this special!

Leave reviews and gain points towards free products and orders!!

Zerox Pharmaceuticals ~ GMP certified, serving millions of customers worldwide for many years!

Below are some test results from Feb and June. Head to Ashop for their full product line:

Arimidex 1mg

6067-anastrox-1-zerox-pharmaceuticals.png

Clenbuterol 40mcg

6067-clenorox-40-zerox-pharmaceutical.png

Clomid 50mg

6067-clomirox-50-zerox-pharmaceutical.png

Zerox Anavar 10mg

6067-oxarox-10-zerox-pharmaceuticals-.png

Anadrol 50mg

6067-oxy-50-zerox-pharmaceuticals-8-j.png

Dianabol 10mg

6067-roxobol-10-zerox-pharmaceuticals.png

Stanozolol 10mg

6067-stanorox-10-zerox-pharmaceutical.png

Turinabol 10mg

6067-turox-10-zerox-pharmaceuticals-8.png

Tren Ace 100mg/ml

trenorox-a.png

Tren Hex 100mg/ml

trenorox-h.png

Tren Enan 200mg/ml

trenorox-e.png

Tren Blend 200mg/ml

trenorox-mix.png

It's time to buy your favorite summer items with an extra discount:

10% OFF on all orders

orders over 350$ -> 10% OFF + EXTRA 10% for Crypto payments
orders over 700$ -> 15% OFF + EXTRA 10% for Crypto payments

Use Code: SUNNYMOOD

* The Offer is valid 13-23 July.

Featured Product of the Week: 50% OFF Zerox Testorox E250 10ml

It's time to buy your favorite summer items with an extra discount:

10% OFF on all orders

Make sure to check out our Zerox lab test results! View their full product line on our site!

ULTIMA PHARMA B0G0 SPECIAL:
Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!! See site for details

Summer Special!!!

10% OFF on all orders

Zerox Pharmaceuticals ~ GMP certified, serving millions of customers worldwide for many years!

Make sure to check out the test results above from Feb and June. Head to Ashop for their full product line!

Sponsors

Latest posts