Aspen Sustanon 250 (Blind)

Good info bro ;)

I don't get on well with multi-esters but I've had Aspen Sust on my radar for a while now so it's helpful to know it's GTG.

Good to know but would be surprised if Aspen wasn't bang on, seeing as it's pharma grade.

The issue for a lot of people is wondering if Aspen is fake (ugl) or legit pharma grade as it's basically the replacement for Organon and only being manufactured in Ireland.

The issue for a lot of people is wondering if Aspen is fake (ugl) or legit pharma grade as it's basically the replacement for Organon and only being manufactured in Ireland.
Exactly. I suspected it was legit, but just wanted some extra peace of mind. I try to go for pharma grade whenever possible with Susta due to the ester mix but I've seen some pretty good looking fakes over the years that were supposedly pharma.

80B46048-09C8-4E36-917A-2D0BF8B327F8.png
I think Turkish Pharmacy tested an amp as well. Haven’t seen any counterfeits yet but I’m sure they’ll be in the market soon.

Thanks for testing brother!

Exactly. I suspected it was legit, but just wanted some extra peace of mind. I try to go for pharma grade whenever possible with Susta due to the ester mix but I've seen some pretty good looking fakes over the years that were supposedly pharma.
Yeah, thought as much. Haven't seen many Aspen fakes tbh, but always good to test if you aren't 100% sure of the source.
I've been using Aspen Sust for my Trt near on 5 years - good stuff

My personal jano testing on these in 2019 scored 265 mg/ml. Also these amps are always overfilled. Manufactured in Germany is also a plus.

It’s 1 amp per 1 large box. I have not seen copies. Fakers are busy counterfeiting expensive humatrope and primo. The big Sustanon copies for a while were the paki Karachi ones. There is some testing around here on those.

Multi million £/$ pharma companies do not overfill or overdose medicines bro.
Obviously you haven’t had much pharma. They always overfill amps to 1.1 or 1.2. I also tested omnadren. 3 different amps bought in 3 different countries. All of them sent blind to jano. All of them test at 275 per ml. And also overfilled. 2 of them I bought with my own hands in the pharmacy. Maybe that’s why omnadren has a reputation for being so strong ;)

Obviously you haven’t had much pharma. They always overfill amps to 1.1 or 1.2. I also tested omnadren. 3 different amps bought in 3 different countries. All of them sent blind to jano. All of them test at 275 per ml. And also overfilled. 2 of them I bought with my own hands in the pharmacy. Maybe that’s why omnadren has a reputation for being so strong ;)

I haven't used much pharma ?
25 years gear experience says differently bro.

Good for you. So you should have made up your mind as to what type of gear you like. Sometimes it’s easier to buy a brand you like and are confident is what it’s suppose to be. I prefer to buy pharmacy test if I can. Aspen is one of the few that can be obtained in the year 2022, and this thread is about aspen. Not Testoviron, not galenika. I would never trust either one to be legit. If it’s not available I don’t mind balkan or alpha pharma for example. 25 years ago you had absolutely no way of testing anything and went by feel and magnifying glasses. I’ve been doing this 17 years. Not 25, but that could just mean you were taking qv and denkall from Mexico so I’m not impressed.