Aspen Sustanon 250 (Blind)

That's a cool story bro but I was responding to the bullshit that you originally spewed. If you don't know something, maybe don't open your mouth and act like an authority on it.

Maybe chill out and stop getting so uppity and serious and excited posting on a public forum?

It's about opinions and debates and rational discussions. Are you capable of doing that?

Me acting like an authority? That's all in your head/ mind. I just voice an opinion.

Multi million £/$ pharma companies do not overfill or overdose medicines bro.
Maybe chill out and stop getting so uppity and serious and excited posting on a public forum?

It's about opinions and debates and rational discussions. Are you capable of doing that?

Me acting like an authority? That's all in your head/ mind. I just voice an opinion.
Maybe stop typing bullshit and stating it as fact, when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

That first quote wasn't your opinion, dip shit. It was you larping, pretending that you have insight into things that you obviously don't.

Don't give advice about things that you know not and we won't have a problem.

Maybe stop typing bullshit and stating it as fact, when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

That first quote wasn't your opinion, dip shit. It was you larping, pretending that you have insight into things that you obviously don't.

Don't give advice about things that you know not and we won't have a problem.

Bored/Yawn/Blocked & Ignored You.

Clearly not worth talking to.

Everything's an argument.

I'll post whatever I like, Thanks !

:rolleyes:

Bye

My script test cyp is in 1ml vials. Everyone of them is filled to 1.2 ml. They account for the loss in the needle
Also on a side note I work in pharma. They purposely over fill because it's illegal to under fill a prescription medication. There could be a lawsuit. All our products are filled 1 gram to 2 gram over label claim.

All our products are filled 1 gram to 2 gram over label claim.
Wow, so when purchasing L-T4 100mcg were are getting between 1 and 2g of L-T4, amazing, lol.

Use percentages instead of straight amounts, we got what you wanted to say.

My pharma grade 250mg/2ml Test C comes, if I remember well because I have not used it in several months, with 2.2 ml or so, so 10% overfilled approx.

Wow, so when purchasing L-T4 100mcg were are getting between 1 and 2g of L-T4, amazing, lol.

Use percentages instead of straight amounts, we got what you wanted to say.

My pharma grade 250mg/2ml Test C comes, if I remember well because I have not used it in several months, with 2.2 ml or so, so 10% overfilled approx.
Did I say anything about L-T4. I said "our" products. Meaning the ones I run at work. I know it's the amount because I'm the one that puts the weight in the machine. Out target weight for a 30 gram tube is 31 our 90 gram tube is 92.

Obviously you haven’t had much pharma. They always overfill amps to 1.1 or 1.2. I also tested omnadren. 3 different amps bought in 3 different countries. All of them sent blind to jano. All of them test at 275 per ml. And also overfilled. 2 of them I bought with my own hands in the pharmacy. Maybe that’s why omnadren has a reputation for being so strong ;)
Exactly i noticed the aspen sustanon from turkey allways had 1.1ml in,the reason is you loose that .1 in the syringe of gets stuck in the amp ect,so the 1.1ml is so your getting the full dose,also bearing in mind you never get the full 250mg of pure testosterone cos you have to take into consideration of the weight of the ester/esters,so out of a 250mg sustanon shot you actualy only get 175mg of actual test,it evrn says this on the aspen box,av got 100 aspen amps on way,going finish my actavis testosterone cypionate that use to be watson test cypionate.

Sponsors