Aspen Sustanon 250 (Blind)

Good for you. So you should have made up your mind as to what type of gear you like. Sometimes it’s easier to buy a brand you like and are confident is what it’s suppose to be. I prefer to buy pharmacy test if I can. Aspen is one of the few that can be obtained in the year 2022, and this thread is about aspen. Not Testoviron, not galenika. I would never trust either one to be legit. If it’s not available I don’t mind balkan or alpha pharma for example. 25 years ago you had absolutely no way of testing anything and went by feel and magnifying glasses. I’ve been doing this 17 years. Not 25, but that could just mean you were taking qv and denkall from Mexico so I’m not impressed.

Hes a troll, not worth the time

Multi million £/$ pharma companies do not overfill or overdose medicines bro.
Yes they do. It’s common, to make up for the dead space in a syringe. Most pharma amps are 1.1-1.2 ml. Actually if it’s not overfilled you likely have a fake. This is done with all pharma products whether it’s amps or vials. The commonly used medications we give where I work are all overfilled, both amps and vials.

Last edited:
@Avnj5

^^ I respect your opinion but I have no desire to forum fight with you bro. I do however disagree with you about overdosing/overfilling.
Not opinion - fact.
Obviously you haven’t had much pharma. They always overfill amps to 1.1 or 1.2. I also tested omnadren. 3 different amps bought in 3 different countries. All of them sent blind to jano. All of them test at 275 per ml. And also overfilled. 2 of them I bought with my own hands in the pharmacy. Maybe that’s why omnadren has a reputation for being so strong ;)
Ditto. Used Aspen for years, vials always come approx 10% over. Standard practice to compensate for wastage.

Rimobolan from pharmacy is around 1.15 ml and 105 mg per ml.

That's not really what I meant by overdosing/overfilling.

.1 on a syringe or 5mg over a 100mg label claim isn't the same as a 10ml vial that contains 12-13ml inside and a label claim of 250mg that's actually edging towards 300mg (same for a 1ml amp that's got an extra 1/2ml inside and is almost filled all the way to the neck.

Pharma doesn't fluctuate that wildly in production coz the industry is regulated and needs to be consistent.

JMO.

I'm not going to bicker over .1 on a filled syringe.

@Turkish Pharmacy.

Quote "Two other tests were: (242+258)2= 250 mg".

That's normal and reasonable for pharma but in the example of a lab test I viewed not too long from a company/source starting with the letter "P" that claims to be pharma.......their 250mg product that tested almost 290mg (from what I recall) is not legit pharma at all. It's a UGL overdosing for big effects/big results.

That product wasn't purchased from you/turkish BTW !

It d
@Turkish Pharmacy.

Quote "Two other tests were: (242+258)2= 250 mg".

That's normal and reasonable for pharma but in the example of a lab test I viewed not too long from a company/source starting with the letter "P" that claims to be pharma.......their 250mg product that tested almost 290mg (from what I recall) is not legit pharma at all. It's a UGL overdosing for big effects/big results.

That product wasn't purchased from you/turkish BTW !
It doesn't matter where its purchased from. Results are very good at all tests so far.

Aburaihan comes directly from Iran pharmacy, I'm pretty sure about it. it turned out to be 280 mg in a lab test.

It d

It doesn't matter where its purchased from. Results are very good at all tests so far.

Aburaihan comes directly from Iran pharmacy, I'm pretty sure about it. it turned out to be 280 mg in a lab test.

Iran test always gave different results even before testing got really serious with brands but it was/is still massively faked even now just like most stuff from that part of the world.

Pharma standards vary globally between countries.....but that's no disrespect to India/ Iran/ Pakistan/ etc.

A 250 product that is 300 sometimes and then 150 at others is no use to me.

Iran test always gave different results even before testing got really serious with brands but it was/is still massively faked even now just like most stuff from that part of the world.

Pharma standards vary globally between countries.....but that's no disrespect to India/ Iran/ Pakistan/ etc.

I am using 88 mg tested npp and 86 mg tested propionate right now and they are good use to me :)

Iran/India/Pakistan has fuck all to do with it. Omnadren, manufactured in Ireland, has tested at 270-280mg/ml

Multi million £/$ pharma companies do not overfill or overdose medicines bro.
You are wrong, bud. Last month, when I filled my test prescription, I was given a different brand of generic than I normally get. It was Sun Pharma from India. All four single use vials had 1.1ml consistently. And from what I recall reading, Sun Pharma is the biggest pharmaceutical drug manufacturer in India.

You are wrong, bud. Last month, when I filled my test prescription, I was given a different brand of generic than I normally get. It was Sun Pharma from India. All four single use vials had 1.1ml consistently. And from what I recall reading, Sun Pharma is the biggest pharmaceutical drug manufacturer in India.

Okay, but I've already addressed the ".1" issue in a previous post bro.

Okay, but I've already addressed the ".1" issue in a previous post bro.
That's a cool story bro but I was responding to the bullshit that you originally spewed. If you don't know something, maybe don't open your mouth and act like an authority on it.

Sponsors