August 2024 show prep log

Check in photos
Separation beginning to improve, vascularity and tie ins coming back.
97.44kg.
Have been having irregular digestion. Probably accounts for this weight despite being exact with my diet and cardio.
Different lighting for back to compare with my last cut which ended at 87kg as well

7A4E86D2-D118-40D2-978B-3AAA3DC358DA.jpeg
B03B36C5-5BE8-4762-87CA-D122836C6FBC.jpeg
741F9842-DB5F-4492-AE5F-5EC152F6794B.jpeg9B53C40E-FF8C-469B-95F2-4F11A084BDC0.jpeg2BBAC6BD-6BAE-4A3B-99C1-BC53AEEC40E3.jpeg

Is the third one a pose? I see you doing it in most of the check in photos. You might think about substituting something else on stage, if so.

Is the third one a pose? I see you doing it in most of the check in photos. You might think about substituting something else on stage, if so.
Most muscular variation, just to get the pictures quickly but yeah I should probably just swap it for front double etc. at this point I have a while before I will compete so I’m not super worried about posing but thats definitely reasonable

Or just work on the most muscular.

I hired a posing coach back when I was competing. It was well worth the money and time.

Then I spent time working on it and made sure to send him video updates. I also spent several in person sessions.

Night and day difference.

Or just work on the most muscular.

I hired a posing coach back when I was competing. It was well worth the money and time.

Then I spent time working on it and made sure to send him video updates. I also spent several in person sessions.

Night and day difference.
I worked with a posing coach in person for classic mandatories and other classic poses, last time I was below 10% body fat and generally understand the mandatories for the class, but definitely plan to work with a coach on it when I have a set date for competition. I appreciate your point and advice, and will keep it in mind, I agree it’s important .
I feel like the details of posing changes with the physique and so does developing a routine, so it isn’t super appealing to spend as much time or money on it now. since I’m not more peeled and because I take check ins on my 2.5h lunch break, when I do my gym sessions, eat 2 meals(pre and post) and also on cut try to fit 15m cardio in at the same time, i keep it pretty basic.

Sorry, I did not mean to impose my unsolicited advice. Your posing is light years ahead of much of what gets posted here

And in real life, away from the internet, probably levels better than mine, LOL! We are all experts in everything on the internet.

Looking a leaner. Thanks for keeping us updated on this journey with you. I enjoy logs here with a goal more than any other threads.

Sorry, I did not mean to impose my unsolicited advice. Your posing is light years ahead of much of what gets posted here

And in real life, away from the internet, probably levels better than mine, LOL! We are all experts in everything on the internet.

Looking a leaner. Thanks for keeping us updated on this journey with you. I enjoy logs here with a goal more than any other threads.
no problem man! I’m always open to advice as long as it’s well intentioned and people have tended to give good advice here. That’s part of the reason it’s a public log. Feedback and ideas are helpful even when folks might not want to hear it haha. I was given constructive criticism about what I needed to work on when I first started this log too, and listening to it has been helpful in working to address weaknesses which will help eventually become competitive.

Thanks for the kind words and yeah I’ll keep updating. yeah agree, logs are good especially when people are focused about the goals on them, they really make solid progress by in large and it’s fun to see

Sponsors

Latest posts