MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

The fact that you received a reshipment means that the first shipment was lost, not in the hands of USPS inspectors.

I would be too scared to do a reshipment if the first one did not show. LOL

I was dead scared but I had been receiving packages from other vendors at the same time.

This reply sparked my interest and I just checked tracking. It said the exact same thing. No movement at all. They have had it for a month.

If this means the first shipment was loss am I free to go to usps to check on it so I can give axle some money back? Or still to risky?

Forget about that shipment altogether. Just take the L. Whether it was lost or seized or damaged.

Scared about what, your address being burned? or just losing money. Not judging either way.

I don't think we have any cases of US dom packs being seized resulting in legal actions (other members theorize they could if leaky vials but still no examples). Talking about gear here.

I've received reships from intl sources to the same name & address even after love letters.

Scared about what, your address being burned? or just losing money. Not judging either way.

I don't think we have any cases of US dom packs being seized resulting in legal actions (other members theorize they could if leaky vials but still no examples). Talking about gear here.

I've received reships from intl sources to the same name & address even after love letters.
I mean most ppl here usually approach with caution. I know in the OSGear thread somebody said they got a knock on the door twice. It’s one of things where ppl try to be safe. There was a case where a cop was getting juice and got busted over 2 vials and pills.