MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Holy smokes! Just out of my own curiosity, how are you splitting that 200mg/wk and how long after last administration did you do bloodwork? That's your complete results? Feel like you're missing some important info for your question.
I inject 200mg every Monday I don’t split it. I injected about 2 days before I did the blood work. I think the labs didn’t send my estrogen levels or lost them. I feel like they are high because my sex drive is shitty. What do you think im missing ? The funny thing is my test levels were over 4,000 and the labs lied and said they “misplaced” my blood and make me retake it to see if it was accurate I got the results for both lol

I inject 200mg every Monday I don’t split it. I injected about 2 days before I did the blood work. I think the labs didn’t send my estrogen levels or lost them. I feel like they are high because my sex drive is shitty. What do you think im missing ? The funny thing is my test levels were over 4,000 and the labs lied and said they “misplaced” my blood and make me retake it to see if it was accurate I got the results for both lol
Not trying to be rude or anything but how tall are you and what do you weigh? Those numbers are wild lol

damn that's a 20x responder

Been using axles cials for a few days now.
Despite everything im running right now(test EQ, NPP, dbol) 5mg had my BP at 123/60.
Compared side by side to amino asylum or reseachem cials I’d say axellabs is a cleaner feel.
it doesn’t feel like I took anything I just feel better

Been using axles cials for a few days now.
Despite everything im running right now(test EQ, NPP, dbol) 5mg had my BP at 123/60.
Compared side by side to amino asylum or reseachem cials I’d say axellabs is a cleaner feel.
it doesn’t feel like I took anything I just feel better
Glad to hear!

Back