MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

All good! About to put in another order tonight regardless.

Throwing the idea of stocking oral Minoxidil and Lasix out there, there's no solid US domestic sources for either!
I'll see if we can get these stocked!
I've been trying to upload touchdown pics ill have to get someone to show me how thanks again bro your the best quick responses lightning fast delivery got NY items in two days
No problem!

More testing results!

TNE (100mg/mL) -> 105.14 mg/mL
Sustanon (250mg/mL) -> 277.34 mg/mL
EQ (300mg/mL) -> 347.54 mg/mL
Ripper Blend -> 57.74mg Tren-Ace / 59.67mg Test-P / 59.80mg Mast-P
Injectable Dianabol (40mg/mL) -> 48.64 mg/mL (scaling back slightly)
HGH vial (Grey top - 24iu) -> 26.19iu, 96.72%

View attachment 288150View attachment 288151View attachment 288152View attachment 288153View attachment 288154View attachment 288155
Glad to see the continued guaiacol testing. The brewing still needs to be dialed in.

As long as the user is aware of the dosages. For example you don't want to think your taking a oral at 10mg and it's really 50mg, in which your lipids or LFTs will show a greater impact or throw off your dosages for AIs or other

I'd also rather overdosed than underdosed but, all within reason (10 - 20 mg MAX)...... More so in cases with orals (never tried Dbol or Superdrol but 10 more mgs makes a big difference)

Also, something like Tren (also never used) ..... I'm sure 20 more mgs of that makes a difference as well (sides especially)...

Still, looks like the testing is being done & they are actively working on perfecting their craft
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I'd also rather overdosed than underdosed but, all within reason (10 - 20 mg MAX)...... More so in cases with orals (never tried Dbol or Superdrol but 10 more mgs makes a big difference)

Also, something like Tren (also never used) ..... I'm sure 20 more mgs of that makes a difference as well (sides especially)...

Still, looks like the testing is being done & they are actively working on perfecting their craft
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video
x2

I'll never complain about gear being too potent. At worst you just dial the dose back if you start getting sides and the gear will last longer. Much much better than getting underdosed gear

That 20% off sale is also tempting... dang you axle

@Axle Labs I asked about sublingual anadrol/orals the other day, but after some research I found that if a capsule or tablet is micronized, I can just pour or crush it under the tongue to administer sublingually.

Are the contents of your capsules micronized or double micronized?

We do 10% overdose on purpose but can scale it back if people prefer. It ensures nothing will be under due to impurities.
I'd maybe consider sending a product order form showing the actual mg/mL per product, so users can dose properly. That being said, I fully agree that people should be looking at the tested results for their gear before injecting, instead of assuming, so that might be a little too "hand-holdy" for my taste. Maybe others disagree.

Sponsors