MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

More Testing Results!

Oral Tren (0.5mg) -> 0.47mg avg

Primo-Test Blend(100mg Primo E/150mg Test-E) -> 112.31 mg Primo-E / 170.19mg Test-E

DHB (100mg/mL) -> 112.55 mg/mL

Mast-P (100mg/mL) -> 116.68 mg/mL

oralTren.pngprimotest.pngdhb100.pngmastp100.png

Order review for the community.

Ordered mid day/evening Friday. Received tracking soon after that. Package was then delivered by Monday morning.
Axle & mail service were fast. Few days T/A

Packaged very well, even with the 20ml vials.
Took Primo 200 GSO Monday afternoon. minimally sore the day after (today Tuesday)
Only noticed some soreness from foam rolling on it, which is normal.

All in all. 10/10 so far.
Pulling labs in 5 weeks.

Thank you for the orders during the sale!
Volume has shot up quite a bit.

We are taking a small break to restock and cool down volume. Will be open again shortly after!

Placed order last Thursday. As of today still no tracking. I reached out to the support email on Sunday with no response and followed up yesterday with still no response.

I really hate posting about this here because I don’t want to put anyone on blast like that. Ik this provider usually has quick TA and good customer service so I am just hoping this can get resolved soon.

Placed order last Thursday. As of today still no tracking. I reached out to the support email on Sunday with no response and followed up yesterday with still no response.

I really hate posting about this here because I don’t want to put anyone on blast like that. Ik this provider usually has quick TA and good customer service so I am just hoping this can get resolved soon.
Have you emailed support@AXLELABS.net ?

We emailed the email on the order so it is possible you put an incorrect email for your order.

Please email us at the above email again.

Thank you for the orders during the sale!
Volume has shot up quite a bit.

We are taking a small break to restock and cool down volume. Will be open again shortly after!
Ah damn I was literally hoping it lasted until today just got paid. Do you know when exactly you guys will be opening up again ?

Just want to clarify after looking at the tracking. Seems it’s all USPS fault. Package arrived at my local USPS 4 days ago and no movement since.