MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Ah damn I was literally hoping it lasted until today just got paid. Do you know when exactly you guys will be opening up again ?
It may be about 1-2 weeks. Sorry for the delay! Taking care of some family things so a little break is nice for us after nonstop going so long + want to ensure we can smoothly support the increased volume.

Tren Ace 100, batch C61.

Either this batch is underdosed, or I handle Tren very well. At 300 mg/week, I am feeling way too normal, lol.

Anyone else have experience with this batch?

Tren Ace 100, batch C61.

Either this batch is underdosed, or I handle Tren very well. At 300 mg/week, I am feeling way too normal, lol.

I ran tren a couple of months ago from a different provider and didn't feel a thing. Most of the side effects people speak of did not happen to me. Just got strong af and peed brown af. I quit after seeing my blood work but if I didn't get bloodwork you wouldn't think I was on anything.

Being this annoying guy.

Anyone else getting some nice pip and lumps from the Primo 200 GSO?
Left butt cheek is swollen. Bad. 4 days later. Primo got some bite to it lol

Tren Ace 100, batch C61.

Ahhhh… the feelz test. Regardless of what they put out there… you’re not supposed to be a raging psychopath on tren. I handle 350 MG a week of Tren Ace with my only side being elevated resting heart rate and insomnia. Not to mention I think Axle‘s protocol is to overdose everything… I’m sure it’s not underdosed.

recently picked up some carnitine from @Axle Labs and noticed it was in MCT/GSO oil. The carnitine I used to buy was water based so I always did separate shots.

Since this is oil based theres no reason I can’t mix this in the same syringe with my test/primo right?

recently picked up some carnitine from @Axle Labs and noticed it was in MCT/GSO oil. The carnitine I used to buy was water based so I always did separate shots.

Since this is oil based theres no reason I can’t mix this in the same syringe with my test/primo right?
Apologies, it is water based.

The carrier oil portion was accidentally left on the label template for L-Carnitine. Will be fixed right away.

To reiterate, the L-Carnitine is water based so don’t mix it in the same syringe with your test/primo.

So far so good on my cycle. Running Axles Test Prop 200mg (600mg), Mast Prop 200mg (600mg), Test Base 100mg (occasionally) and Optitropin 4iu thrown in. Currently on week 3 of my recomp/ lean bulk from 235 to 260 and feel fantastic. Usual sides have hit me but all are manageable and little to no pip on anything. Gonna play this out for 16 weeks.

Forgot to add also with some of Axle's l Carnitine thrown in pre workout.

Sponsors