MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Axle already told me he will be sending a new package when he opens back up. Which I really appreciate. So this post isn’t about that.

The bottom one is the usps in my city so there isn’t a “next facility” for it to go to. It also hasn’t updated since the 7th. Just curious if I should be prepared for any letters or someone knocking on my door.

Attachments

• IMG_5385.jpeg
    IMG_5385.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 100
Axle already told me he will be sending a new package when he opens back up. Which I really appreciate. So this post isn’t about that.

The bottom one is the usps in my city so there isn’t a “next facility” for it to go to. It also hasn’t updated since the 7th. Just curious if I should be prepared for any letters or someone knocking on my door.
Could be lost , hypothetically if you did get a knock just say “idk what that is , I didn’t order anything”
If you get a call or letter asking can they open a box “ idk what you’re talking about”

Just wanted to say I ordered Friday during the sale and pack landed on Monday morning. Very small order as well. Bro has his T/A game on point.

still taking Axles test c 200 mg weekly trying to get my numbers down, i have even decreased my weekly dosage to 180 mg i see from my numbers i may need to decrease some more,,,,,,

Attachments

• IMG_0044.png
    IMG_0044.png
    284.1 KB · Views: 49