MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Im hoping falling off the conveyor belt is exactly what happened.

When something gets seized in customs that's one thing. But this package is so close to home it has kind of got me paranoid.
If you makes you feel better, I know of a guy that got a box of tree seized by law enforcement at UPS. That’s literally what the tracking number said. Nothing happened. I just told him if they ask in the future deny deny deny. Don’t accept anything if it just show up on the porch or requires signature upon delivery.

My last package took 7 days to come in. I was shitting bricks as well. Usps has been dragging ass. Usually it takes two or three days. If someone comes knocking no matter what they say or lies they tell you don't know shit. Remember the magic words I would like to speak to my attorney. Shuts them down pretty fast. They wouldn't be talking to you if they had something to go on.

Hey AxleLabs there should be a coming back discount.
His discounts are the devil. Last one I ordered way too much, every time he has one I order.

My wife of 22 years says it’s her or those vials. She says I am spending all of our vacation money. I tell her I’m on vacation every time I go on a blast! Lol

If you makes you feel better, I know of a guy that got a box of tree seized by law enforcement at UPS. That’s literally what the tracking number said. Nothing happened. I just told him if they ask in the future deny deny deny. Don’t accept anything if it just show up on the porch or requires signature upon delivery.
Signature = admitting guilt

What about going to USPS and checking on the package? They haven’t updated tracking since the 7th. I might have to just pretend it never happened
Could go try to get it. And worst case if they say anything at all, which they wont. Say you saw on informed delivery you had a package from someone no idea who blah blah. But it never got delivered.

At most. They will ask for your name and address with your photo id. To verify it’s yours and go to the right bin for that address/area.
I do a lot of reselling. I have packages “get lost” often. Which they usually end up just sitting in a bin at the post office they never sort thru to redeliver or it’s stuck somewhere.

(process might vary by city/state/area)

Could be lost , hypothetically if you did get a knock just say “idk what that is , I didn’t order anything”
If you get a call or letter asking can they open a box “ idk what you’re talking about”

Signature = admitting guilt

Could go try to get it. And worst case if they say anything at all, which they wont. Say you saw on informed delivery you had a package from someone no idea who blah blah. But it never got delivered.

At most. They will ask for your name and address with your photo id. To verify it’s yours and go to the right bin for that address/area.
I do a lot of reselling. I have packages “get lost” often. Which they usually end up just sitting in a bin at the post office they never sort thru to redeliver or it’s stuck somewhere.

(process might vary by city/state/area)

LOL, you watch too many movies.

"Signature equals guilt."

Are you stupid? Do you even know what the purpose of a controlled delivery is?

If you got an unexpected package, would you actually refuse to sign delivery confirmation for it? What if it was a gift? Something you ordered and forgot about? Does refusing to sign the delivery confirmation for a package sound like normal behavior to you?

What kind of retard would refuse to sign an acknowledgment of receiving a package? A paranoid idiot who's expecting something illegal.

"Oh gee, he refused to sign, guess we'll call off the raid, he outsmarted us."

Do you think signing for a package makes you "guilty" of something? So you could just order some illegal shit off the dark web and have it sent to whoever and BAM, they'll be convicted?

The purpose of a controlled delivery is to get the contraband into a house, so they'll have probable cause to come in and search. That's it. They'll have to find other corroborating evidence beyond just the package. Proof you ordered it, other related contraband, or more likely in the case of some of the idiots here, a full throated confession.

They don't need a signature. They can hand it to you. They can leave it in your mailbox or on your porch and watch from a distance for someone to bring it inside. These days, it'll more likely have a device that sends a signal once the pack is opened.

Controlled deliveries are done when they don't have sufficient evidence for a search warrant. A signature proves nothing, and in fact, it's an impediment to getting the goods into the building they want to search, so it's much more of a sign it's not a controlled delivery.

LOL, you watch too many movies.

"Signature equals guilt."

Are you stupid? Do you even know what the purpose of a controlled delivery is?

If you got an unexpected package, would you actually refuse to sign delivery confirmation for it? What if it was a gift? Something you ordered and forgot about? Does refusing to sign the delivery confirmation for a package sound like normal behavior to you?

What kind of retard would refuse to sign an acknowledgment of receiving a package? A paranoid idiot who's expecting something illegal.

"Oh gee, he refused to sign, guess we'll call off the raid, he outsmarted us."

Do you think signing for a package makes you "guilty" of something? So you could just order some illegal shit off the dark web and have it sent to whoever and BAM, they'll be convicted?

The purpose of a controlled delivery is to get the contraband into a house, so they'll have probable cause to come in and search. That's it. They'll have to find other corroborating evidence beyond just the package. Proof you ordered it, other related contraband, or more likely in the case of some of the idiots here, a full throated confession.

They don't need a signature. They can hand it to you. They can leave it in your mailbox or on your porch and watch from a distance for someone to bring it inside. These days, it'll more likely have a device that sends a signal once the pack is opened.

Controlled deliveries are done when they don't have sufficient evidence for a search warrant. A signature proves nothing, and in fact, it's an impediment to getting the goods into the building they want to search, so it's much more of a sign it's not a controlled delivery.
To add to your point, I could send anything to your address without you knowing. It could be anything, and they could have you sign for it. Meaning just because you signed doesn't mean you know what's exactly in the package. It's not like it's a clear box showing the contents.