MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Damn axle you gotta be losing money on every 3rd person posting the same damn bloodwork lol
If that’s what happened on a bloodwork post, I’ll keep a closer eye.

PSA: Don’t get yourself blacklisted by re-using bloodworks just go get actual bloodwork, you’ll be compensated and put your own mind at ease on the quality of gear also.

Just received my reshipment. Shoutout to Axle labs for sending a reshipment due to my first shipment never arriving and hasn't had a tracking update since August 7th.

Great customer service!
Ever figure out what happened or did anything about that previous package?

Ever figure out what happened or did anything about that previous package?
No dice. I checked shipping right now and it hasn’t been updated since August 7th and says moving through network. I haven’t checked on it or done anything with USPS because of the chance they found out what’s inside.

No dice. I checked shipping right now and it hasn’t been updated since August 7th and says moving through network. I haven’t checked on it or done anything with USPS because of the chance they found out what’s inside.
yeah that would prob bug me out too. Though i had a few things get stuck in sort of a limbo state for a while in USPS before finally coming to me. I it was the third party person sending it to USPS for whatever reason.

yeah that would prob bug me out too. Though i had a few things get stuck in sort of a limbo state for a while in USPS before finally coming to me. I it was the third party person sending it to USPS for whatever reason.
How long were they in limbo?

The crazy thing about mine is it was at my local usps and then said traveling next destination and that’s where it stopped. Shouldn’t have a next destination other then my house lol

How long were they in limbo?

The crazy thing about mine is it was at my local usps and then said traveling next destination and that’s where it stopped. Shouldn’t have a next destination other then my house lol
Hmmm i placed some order for some fancy t-shirts and they got stuck in some 3rd party shipping company for like 2 weeks - saying it left the factory but never did. They came eventually but it was really weird,l happened twice. I reached out to the vendor and told them situation, seeing if they knew anythign as well as possibly prevent it from happening again.

Placed an order with Stan last week, and still no movement/nothing. So now, I'm just waiting, thought a shipment was it but turned out to be my roommates, so back to watching.

Last edited: