MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Maybe if I defend the honor of this lab, they’ll like me and send me free stuff.
Axle sends free stuff to everyone lol why dont you send some items to janoshik if YOU dont trust him..... Such a complainer.
"I posted two vials with the same batch number that were clearly not the same batch. So I don’t trust them."
Did the janoshik test say different?

Axle sends free stuff to everyone lol why dont you send some items to janoshik if YOU dont trust him..... Such a complainer.
"I posted two vials with the same batch number that were clearly not the same batch. So I don’t trust them."
Did the janoshik test say different?
Since when does he send free stuff to everyone??

Some of the stuff I’m reading on here is wild and not helping the skepticism at all.

I think the pics of orders in packaging is absolute insanity and anyone who does it is so fucking careless that no wonder they will order from just about anyone (not saying axle is bad).

The constant dick riding and wild claims is another. I mean the batch number controversy is pretty crazy and should raise many questions. Do mistakes happen? Absolutely, as long as the source owns up to them and isn’t afraid to be transparent.

All in all, do your fucking research and make your own decisions. Calculate the risk and figure out what your risk tolerance is. It’s not all black and white in this game. Rant over.

I’m currently running 600 test c, 300 EQ and loving every minute of it. Been on for 2 weeks and Waiting on bloods to come back but everything feelz in okay hormone wise that is.
I would love to throw some injectable Anadrol too but I’m tend to get gyno from it. Would eq help stop or slow the gyno or is that just mast exclusively?

I’m currently running 600 test c, 300 EQ and loving every minute of it. Been on for 2 weeks and Waiting on bloods to come back but everything feelz in okay hormone wise that is.
I would love to throw some injectable Anadrol too but I’m tend to get gyno from it. Would eq help stop or slow the gyno or is that just mast exclusively?
Ask axle to throw in some free product because you want to try it out. According to some members this is standard procedure with this source. *woosh*

Back