BA/BB immune reaction

soltary

Hello,
I'm getting strange reactions from BB/BA high blood pressure, elevated WBC, and monocytes but there is no increase in (hs-CRP, ferritin, and homocysteine) I have tried different oils (castor, olive, and peanut), getting the same result regardless of the dosage (75-700 mg). monotherapy with Ovitrelle (Hcg with no BA) no issues.
My question is, can I prepare test, primo, mast without BA/BB?

What do you think about small doses of 2/3ml without BB/BA in order to avoid infection?
I was wondering about the 2.5% chlorobutanol Although it is toxic?

I would be grateful for any opinion on my problem!

Hello,
I'm getting strange reactions from BB/BA high blood pressure, elevated WBC, and monocytes but there is no increase in (hs-CRP, ferritin, and homocysteine) I have tried different oils (castor, olive, and peanut), getting the same result regardless of the dosage (75-700 mg). monotherapy with Ovitrelle (Hcg with no BA) no issues.
My question is, can I prepare test, primo, mast without BA/BB?

What do you think about small doses of 2/3ml without BB/BA in order to avoid infection?
I was wondering about the 2.5% chlorobutanol Although it is toxic?

I would be grateful for any opinion on my problem!
Have you tried using small amounts first?

You need to brew a batch of oil, BA and BB without any hormone in it first and run it. Try various BB brew % and see if there is a threshold. I'm personally fine on BB up to about 25% past that I have an immune response.

To try without the hormone?
Correct. You can also brew a batch of oil and BB alone, do a pasteurizing heat cycle on it then filter it no BA, see if it still causes an issue. Then try a batch or oil and ba alone. You need to isolate it to make sure it is in fact the BB.

Sponsors

Back