BA/BB immune reaction

soltary

Hello,
I'm getting strange reactions from BB/BA high blood pressure, elevated WBC, and monocytes but there is no increase in (hs-CRP, ferritin, and homocysteine) I have tried different oils (castor, olive, and peanut), getting the same result regardless of the dosage (75-700 mg). monotherapy with Ovitrelle (Hcg with no BA) no issues.
My question is, can I prepare test, primo, mast without BA/BB?

What do you think about small doses of 2/3ml without BB/BA in order to avoid infection?
I was wondering about the 2.5% chlorobutanol Although it is toxic?

I would be grateful for any opinion on my problem!

Hello,
I'm getting strange reactions from BB/BA high blood pressure, elevated WBC, and monocytes but there is no increase in (hs-CRP, ferritin, and homocysteine) I have tried different oils (castor, olive, and peanut), getting the same result regardless of the dosage (75-700 mg). monotherapy with Ovitrelle (Hcg with no BA) no issues.

What do you think about small doses of 2/3ml without BB/BA in order to avoid infection?

Have you tried using small amounts first?

You need to brew a batch of oil, BA and BB without any hormone in it first and run it. Try various BB brew % and see if there is a threshold. I'm personally fine on BB up to about 25% past that I have an immune response.

To try without the hormone?
Correct. You can also brew a batch of oil and BB alone, do a pasteurizing heat cycle on it then filter it no BA, see if it still causes an issue. Then try a batch or oil and ba alone. You need to isolate it to make sure it is in fact the BB.

Hello,

I don’t use benzyl benzoate it gives me systemic pip. That’s actually why I got into home brewing in the first place. The BB is for large factory labs to be able to mix a lot of product faster and more efficiently. I don’t feel that we need to do this at home. Just spend more time mixing it and you can eliminate the chemical.

You still need to use benzyl alcohol for safety. That shouldn’t be a problem at all, there is a very low level of that in it. I’m pretty sure it is the Bb causing the issue. When I went without BB all of my problems disappeared. I was so happy.

I mixed the oil, BA and powder while warm on a hot plate for 20 minutes and it was completely mixed. No need for BB. In this way, if you’re home brewing you can actually make a more healthy product than pharmacy labs, because you’re using fewer unnecessary chemicals.

I don’t use benzyl benzoate it gives me systemic pip. That’s actually why I got into home brewing in the first place. The BB is for large factory labs to be able to mix a lot of product faster and more efficiently. I don’t feel that we need to do this at home. Just spend more time mixing it and you can eliminate the chemical.

You still need to use benzyl alcohol for safety. That shouldn’t be a problem at all, there is a very low level of that in it. I’m pretty sure it is the Bb causing the issue. When I went without BB all of my problems disappeared. I was so happy.

I mixed the oil, BA and powder while warm on a hot plate for 20 minutes and it was completely mixed. No need for BB. In this way, if you’re home brewing you can actually make a more healthy product than pharmacy labs, because you’re using fewer unnecessary chemicals.
What % BA are you using and what are you brewing?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back