Bad sleep on cycle

stoneyboy

Hey,

I recently started my second cycle (3 days ago) and like my first cycle, my sleep has gone to shit since the first pin. While off cycle i feel like passing out around 00:00 most days, on cycle I don't feel really tired at all. It takes really long for me to fall asleep and when i'm finally asleep, I feel like it's a very light sleep. I wake up multiple times in the middle of the night to the slightest noise (off cycle this rarely happens). After my first cycle this continued for about 2 months after my last pin. In the morning I feel like I had a decent/good sleep though, somehow better than when I'm off cycle and (think) I slept well.

I'm on test E only by the way, 200 mg E3.5 days. What could be causing this?

I dunno man, 3 days into an enanthate cycle it hasn't even begun to hit your system yet. If you were 3-4 weeks in I'd say your E2 is messed up, or taking tren, etc - but test only and before saturation? Did you start training harder recently and you're a bit over-trained? Anxiety?

I dunno man, 3 days into an enanthate cycle it hasn't even begun to hit your system yet. If you were 3-4 weeks in I'd say your E2 is messed up, or taking tren, etc - but test only and before saturation? Did you start training harder recently and you're a bit over-trained? Anxiety?

I find it weird too, but like I said, it's the second time (out of my two cycles) this happens. Not over-trained, no anxiety.

Try checking your cortisol and blood pressure. But I really don't understand how you can have such a problem after a few days. Only Trenbolone and Methyltestosterone make my sleep worse. The classic TST E shouldn't be a problem for anyone.