Bad Test C Raws??

I've read the esters can separate after a while so your need to brew it all at once to get the proper mix.
meh im not even gonna try it. It was from a Lab here Ciraws. They have been offline for a while now. Reviews were good for steroids raws but not HGH. Anyway.. Just gonna find a new lab and throw this one in the garbage or sell it for cheap haha. 200 grams of sust wasted

All they need to do is use the search button, someone already tested and found the culprit of the pip. And no, it’s not what ghoul is saying. I’ll find it later.

I said I *read* it, I didn't present it as a fact or suggest I knew it with certainty.

meh im not even gonna try it. It was from a Lab here Ciraws. They have been offline for a while now. Reviews were good for steroids raws but not HGH. Anyway.. Just gonna find a new lab and throw this one in the garbage or sell it for cheap haha. 200 grams of sust wasted
Just for reference, I got some sust from qsc a year or so ago and no pip. However, straight test E has been hit and miss for more than a decade now, hence, most of us home brewers have switched to cyp and other esters.

Test E seems to degrade into compounds that cause pain, inflammation, and irritation. I suspect it does this even once brewed.

All compounds degrade at one rate or another, but Test E has had a reputation for several years now of degrading into an unpleasant to use substance.

Test C doesn't seem to have this issue.

TBH I don't know why anyone bothers with this ester any more, when there are very close alternatives.
Any idea why this issue doesn't happen with pharm grade test e like aburaihan?

Got it. Thanks.

Take it up with the original source, I simply presented it as a possibility for consideration.

Any idea why this issue doesn't happen with pharm grade test e like aburaihan?

No Benzyl Alcohol probably explains the lack of (or much lower) PIP. A Terminally Sterilized ampule shouldn't require a preservative.

Benzyl Alcohol is only needed if it's a multi dose vial because bacteria will enter through multiple punctures (if not already there from non-aseptic production).

Let's check with @American and @DECLAN

Last edited: