Bad Test C Raws??

alfanot

Can Test C raws go bad?

Brewed up some Test C 250mg/ml. 20% BB, 2% BA. Mig840 oil. Same formula for years.

Yet I am getting lumps after injections where as before I never did.

I'm really leaning towards the Test C raws because I pinned some Mast E I made with the same BA, BB and Mig840 with the same type of filters and zero issue. The only thing different between the Test C now and a year ago is this is a new batch of raws.

Have any of you ever heard of this? I know it happened with Test E for a while but never Test C.

Can Test C raws go bad?

Brewed up some Test C 250mg/ml. 20% BB, 2% BA. Mig840 oil. Same formula for years.

Yet I am getting lumps after injections where as before I never did.

I'm really leaning towards the Test C raws because I pinned some Mast E I made with the same BA, BB and Mig840 with the same type of filters and zero issue. The only thing different between the Test C now and a year ago is this is a new batch of raws.

Have any of you ever heard of this? I know it happened with Test E for a while but never Test C.
Qsc? I also got test c raws. Felt like something was wrong

I just can't afford to test my raws atm so I'm dealing it....hope it's not fucking me up
What felt wrong or off? Jeopardizing your health over test is wild. If you cant afford to test it you should throw it away or wait until you can. Injecting something into your body that you know isn’t right is crazy irresponsible

I just can't afford to test my raws atm so I'm dealing it....hope it's not fucking me up
We have a testing service in Canada that tests via FTIR and the raws I got came back as Test C with no cuts or adulterants. However it said the same with Test E raws a few years ago. The Test E impurities must look very similar to Test E on FTIR.

We have a testing service in Canada that tests via FTIR and the raws I got came back as Test C with no cuts or adulterants. However it said the same with Test E raws a few years ago. The Test E impurities must look very similar to Test E on FTIR.
Can someone please enlighten me as to what the Test E raw problem was or still is?

Can someone please enlighten me as to what the Test E raw problem was or still is?

Test E seems to degrade into compounds that cause pain, inflammation, and irritation. I suspect it does this even once brewed.

All compounds degrade at one rate or another, but Test E has had a reputation for several years now of degrading into an unpleasant to use substance.

Test C doesn't seem to have this issue.

TBH I don't know why anyone bothers with this ester any more, when there are very close alternatives.

I recently had some testCyp sent to me with moisture. It ruined a large brew. I ended up putting a large silica absorbent packet to pull the moisture out of the remaining raws. Curious if your testCyp maybe had some moisture as well.

I recently had some testCyp sent to me with moisture. It ruined a large brew. I ended up putting a large silica absorbent packet to pull the moisture out of the remaining raws. Curious if your testCyp maybe had some moisture as well.
Yeah I think so. Ima try that too