Ball shrinkage

Gr8shag

im wondering if there are any reasons that my balls haven't really shrunk despite knowing for sure that my gear is legit? Haven't heard of anyone else's having this happen

im wondering if there are any reasons that my balls haven't really shrunk despite knowing for sure that my gear is legit? Haven't heard of anyone else's having this happen

Ball shrinkage depends on what compounds you're running, at what doses, for how long as well as genetic factors.

What is your current cycle?

If you are on test your body recognizes that and shuts down your natural production.... at that point your brain tells your balls are no longer needed.

I've never really had much in terms of ball shrinkage when cycling either, once in a while I'll run a cycle that gives me a barely noticeable bit of shrinkage, but the majority of the time they stay normal size..

So I have a question:

If your balls are still plump and big and you're still blowing loads of semen. Does that mean you are NOT shutdown?

Mine are smaller than when I started and I'm still throwing glue. What does that mean?? o_O

Exogenous test and natural test are working simultaneously.Only explanation.

We might be very, very lucky mate. I think blowing milky loads means we aren't shut down 100 percent. That's probably why I recover quickly and don't feel that shitty during pct.

I have been blasting and cruising with different compounds as well but mainly just testo for a little over a year and have minimal shrinkage if any ... but some of my friends run test for 8 weeks and need a telescope to find there baby nuts

In conclusion, if your balls don't shrink and you ejaculate viscous semen you aren't completely shut down.

We are a lucky group of people.

In conclusion, if your balls don't shrink and you ejaculate viscous semen you aren't completely shut down.

We are a lucky group of people.

The male ejaculate is derived from THREE primary sources the seminal vesicles, prostate and testes.

And providing the AAS being run
possess a A:A ratio at or above that of testosterone little differences in semen characteristics will be noted

That's probably why I recover quickly and don't feel that shitty during pct.

No that's prob bc your not confirming PCT was effective with labs and stacking one cycle after another never fully recovering HTPA function.

Back