Ball shrinkage

No that's prob bc your not confirming PCT was effective with labs and stacking one cycle after another never fully recovering HTPA function.

In your opinion, would you say having your test (total test/free test) being back to what it was prior to the cycle mean that your HTPA has fully recovered.

And beyond, if you end below your baseline, however little, would you say that means you never quite recovered or is there a limit/standard deviation of how close you can be to your baseline to assume recovery against low enough to assume you haven't yet not low enough for a doc to justify trt. Just curious, hope that made sense.

No that's prob bc your not confirming PCT was effective with labs and stacking one cycle after another never fully recovering HTPA function.
I hate to say it but youre right. I do stack cycles right after PCT lol

BUT! Shouldn't you go buy your body and how you feel? Dicks working, energy is up, etc.

I'm on PCT now and I feel good. But I'll do bloods in a few weeks after pct is complete. If bloods come good. Thatll prove my theory is correct.

I hate to say it but youre right. I do stack cycles right after PCT lol

BUT! Shouldn't you go buy your body and how you feel? Dicks working, energy is up, etc.

I'm on PCT now and I feel good. But I'll do bloods in a few weeks after pct is complete. If bloods come good. Thatll prove my theory is correct.

Unless you have pre-AAS baseline
labs it will be difficult to prove much of anything, and that's one reason why signs and symptoms of recovery are best confirmed with LABS.

Oh and let me assure you the "Dick works" in most youngsters wo any testosterone lol.

Unless you have pre-AAS baseline
labs it will be difficult to prove much of anything, and that's one reason why signs and symptoms of recovery are best confirmed with LABS.
Man this sucks. I never took prelabs before I started AAS use:(

Back