Ban Sworder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sworder, Aug 1, 2015.

1. brutus79

brutus79 Member

No. Is that clear enough? Is it depressing liking ben and not having reciprocity?

johnnyBALLZ likes this.
  2. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I agree, some of the petty shit that goes on here is ridiculous. This is a BBing website, I take pride in being a member of Meso. Threads like this make us look like a fucking joke. Im all about a good time but lets focus on BBing and save the crying for pms. Keep that shit private.

MANWHORE, korat and MindlessWork like this.
  3. Don't Forget the bitches.
    Never forget the bitches :cool:

4. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Bitches and bbing go hand in hand son

5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@MANWHORE

Here's a pic taken today. Sorry for the softness as it's an old phone I was using.

Attached Files:

6. I see.
    Dumbbell in one hand.
    And a handful of tit in the other :)

Ozzy619 and MindlessWork like this.
  7. MindlessWork

If you mean Lizard King then he's just one of your butt buddies eh? :rolleyes:

8. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

You look good, man.. Especially considering you're in your 50's!! A lot better than Manwhore my friend.. :)

[​IMG]

9. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lookin damn good mindless. See you got that horeshoes foing on in the back of your arm their bro. Keep up the work brotha;)

MindlessWork likes this.
  10. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Fuck a tit, handful of ass for me. Possibly two in the pink and one in the stink. When Im on cycle Ill carry a bitch like a six pack of beer

11. xgunx

xgunx Member

Hence the reason i havent posted as much lately. Im still here and like post, but havent had the incentive to get involved with dumb shit.

12. MindlessWork

Thanks, Skull

Been doing lots of dips...even weighted ones :)

@johnnyBALLZ , seeing MW's pic makes me laugh every time!

johnnyBALLZ and Ozzy619 like this.
  13. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Im gunna use that joke with my wife, she thinks Im a dork so that will work perfect to make her roll her eyes :)

MindlessWork likes this.
  14. MindlessWork

lol

I meant I've been doing a lot of weighted dips and triceps pushdowns to build my tris :)

Ozzy619 likes this.
  15. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Or carry her like a bowling ball lmfao

Ozzy619 and MindlessWork like this.
  16. greenddog1

greenddog1 Member

Looking good, @MindlessWork. Your hard work is paying off.

Why is anyone responding to these 2 psychotic idiots. Feeding mentally challenged individuals such as Sworder and Manwhore with responses is what they relish. They need the connection and the only way they can experience any socialization is through provoking others on the web with either total BS or extreme fanatsy images. For them, face to face socialization is too painful and has become nearly nonextistent.

Let the 2 of them have their own thread where their only comments are from each other. Don't take the bait. They just need to burn out by themselves.

17. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Just one problem with that, bowling is gay :(

korat and Skull like this.
  18. MindlessWork

Well said, and thanks for your compliment. I may not be a monster like many of you guys I still keep plugging away in the gym considering I have some physical limitations due to serious injury years ago. That's unlike those two mentally challenged clowns who look like they barely lift.

ebkallday, korat and greenddog1 like this.
  19. Da fuck.

Your telling me you don't like wearing another man's shoes :eek:

20. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I have small feet and they seem to only have size 12 everytime :( its embarrassing on a first date when she finds out Im packing a size 8

TyroneMoreGains and Skull like this.