Bayer testovirion depot 20 amp box

Pounds23

This is the first time doing a thread so if I screw up I apologize guys, now I know a lot are gunna say have them tested which if I decide to pull the trigger I will absolutely.... A src I use that's always been money with pharma products recently got Bayer AG the 20 amp box. Now I know they stopped making them I believe but I seen the amps and the box which I will try and post in the thread.... I'm really just curious if anyone has any knowledge that they started making them again for the Thai market? The only difference I see is the way the amps are held now, they also have qr codes on the box and also on the amps label would a counterfieter really go that far, the mfg date to exp date is exactly five years like the older ones, the ampa look exactly like Bayer rimos amps from what i can see. The only other difference is the older ones use to have a green ring around the amp these just have a blue dot it looks like.... Usually I know this stuff or can find this info myself, I know a lot are gunna say send it to jano and if i grab them I will deff the only down aide to that is technically they coulda put 250mg of test e in the amps usually they dont and skimp out.... I'm just curious if maybe some member have a bit more knowledge.... Where is mcfly when ya need him lol ..... And my apologies if the pics didn't come out good best I could do. Also I will test them if I pull the trigger on them I'm just trying to find out if they started putting them back in production.... Thanks for any members who has some knowledge and can help

Attachments

• 1681163635313418748912.jpg
    1681163635313418748912.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 78
  • 16811636956501151909639.jpg
    16811636956501151909639.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 76
  • 16811637449501736892090.jpg
    16811637449501736892090.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 77
Where did you get them ?

I haven't pulled the trigger yet the src has only so many about 25-28 boxes he bought the whole lot I'm wondering if they started producing these 20amp.boxes again for the Thai market. But I can't find anything I know they stopped for awhile or stock maybe ran low idk for certain.... I'm just trying to find out weither they started producing them again or never officially stopped.... To me if these are fakes they went a long way adding qr codes to the boxes and amps.... Another thing that fits is on these boxes they did every five years with the exp date.... I could buy them and pull bloods or send a sample to jano but some fakes still put test in the vials or amps and pass them off as legit and get pharma prices.... So I was trying to figure out if they started producing them again..... Cause I know the abidi anapolan anadrols are back in stock as well.... I might just have to grab a box or two and a box of panpharma rotexmedica also and send both amps to jano and see how they test.... Sucks but if there legit it'll be worth it.... The older amps were held in slots in the box and the amps had a green ring around the amps theze ones don't but these also look upgraded..... I'll just grab a amp and send them for testing.... I would need someone that knows bayer pharmaceuticals or knows Thai pharmacies.

Take some pics and email Bayer asking if these are legit made by them.Big pharma are always interested to see if any of their products are being copied etc.

Take some pics and email Bayer asking if these are legit made by them.Big pharma are always interested to see if any of their products are being copied etc.

Yeah I did they stopped making them in 2018 so there deff not legit I'm glad I didn't grab them, it would a been Intresting to see what was in them.... Its unfortunate I was hoping they started producing them again all well atleast I was able to get and dig a bit and figure it out.... Yeah so the only ones it looks like ur able to get from thia market is panpharma rotexmedica, Bayer pakis and Bayer testovirions the clear amps but u get one amp per box now and they can be a bit pricey..... I'll be sticking to ugl Stanford and ccusa are plenty good enough for me.... I appreciate ur time and response