DHT benefits

im on 5x the recommended dose of dutasteride and I wake up with morning wood every day.

You dont realize that you need to be on a 5-ar inhibitor after a transplant, yet you are giving advice, speaking in absolutes and being sensationalist, describing a medication as poison

we are steroid users here, we should have a better understanding of how hormones and the endocrine system work than all the weridos on the internet with low testosterone worried about their libido when they dont even have sex regularly
Lol I know more than enough about 5ari's. Nothing what I say is "sensationalist".

And yes you will probably need multiple transplants if you don't take a 5ari.

If you really want to know what finasteride does I recommend reading this site:

Lol I know more than enough about 5ari's. Nothing what I say is "sensationalist".

If you don't get over your baseless fear of 5-ARs no amount of transplants will save you.

Do you think there are an unlimited amount of donor hairs? WTF do you think happens to the non-transplanted hairs the transplanted hairs are implanted in between? No reputable transplant surgeon will perform the surgery without the patient understanding 5-ARs are a must,

A transplant uses a tiny amount of hairs to create the illusion of hairline. AT BEST, 8-10K hairs trying to replace 75k lost. Typically far less available for transplant.

Mental cases terrified of 5-ARs spreading their toxic message that will cause so much unnecessary suffering.

A transplant is desperation, the last hope when the real impact of hair loss on quality of life sinks in. At that point men agree to try a 5-AR because they must, and when nothing terrible happens, it sinks in this could have all been avoided and their hair, better than anything a transplant can replicate, could've been preserved by taking the same damn pill they're ultimately having to take. What a nightmare. So much regret at that point.

You don't wait until your teeth fall out to start brushing. Unless you fall for the anti-fluoride fear mongers, who sound just like these this anti 5-AR jihadists

if you really want to know about DHT and 5AR inhibitors check this guys channel out
here is just an example of the quality of content he makes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4QyuPiyWY

if you really want to know about DHT and 5AR inhibitors check this guys channel out
here is just an example of the quality of content he makes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4QyuPiyWY

Lol Kevin Mann is a liar and has zero medical background, he's been debunked countless times.

afbeelding.png

If you don't get over your baseless fear of 5-ARs no amount of transplants will save you.

Do you think there are an unlimited amount of donor hairs? WTF do you think happens to the non-transplanted hairs the transplanted hairs are implanted in between? No reputable transplant surgeon will perform the surgery without the patient understanding 5-ARs are a must,

A transplant uses a tiny amount of hairs to create the illusion of hairline. AT BEST, 8-10K hairs trying to replace 75k lost. Typically far less available for transplant.

Mental cases terrified of 5-ARs spreading their toxic message that will cause so much unnecessary suffering.

A transplant is desperation, the last hope when the real impact of hair loss on quality of life sinks in. At that point men agree to try a 5-AR because they must, and when nothing terrible happens, it sinks in this could have all been avoided and their hair, better than anything a transplant can replicate, could've been preserved by taking the same damn pill they're ultimately having to take. What a nightmare. So much regret at that point.

You don't wait until your teeth fall out to start brushing. Unless you fall for the anti-fluoride fear mongers, who sound just like these this anti 5-AR jihadists
Yes most men do have enough donor hair unless you're diffusing. And I know multiple guys irl who did transplatns.

And jesus what's up with these finasteride users that get mental when confronted with reality that the pills they take aren't safe.

Think about it rationally for one second. You're literally blocking the most androgenic hormone + multiple neurosteroids for years and you actually believe it will only impact the state of your hair? Stop coping.

afbeelding.png

Did you know finasteride also get new side effects updates? Couple of years ago for Hematospermia.

Also a reason why more doctors are refusing the prescribe it anymore;

professor Dr. Schaeffer, Chair of Urology at Feinberg School of Medicine;

"There’s significant pathology associated with taking finasteride." "There are people that I know who have [post-finasteride syndrome] permanently…","I don’t recommend it for use in any man."

Anyway I know balding guys are desperate for an easy solution and delude themselves finasteride is some magical pill without side effects, sadly it's far from safe. But most will have to learn the hard way.

Lol Kevin Mann is a liar and has zero medical background, he's been debunked countless times.

afbeelding.png

"debunked"
well i can "debunk" your post right now because its from 10 years ago, and since I have common sense and critical thinking ability, clearly he has changed his mind sometime in the past, i dont know, 2,000 days?

are we allowed to change our minds or do we just buckle down and put our fingers in our ears and ignore new information.

( this is what you anti 5-ar people do)

I actually trust people who change their mind MORE than people who don't because they are more intellectually honest and open minded. For example @Ghoul has a similar experience and reversed his opinion on finasteride, I used to make posts on steroid forums 10 years ago about how testosterone was an overrated muscle builder. LOL

also the guy you linked as some sort of expert seems like a grifter, all these links to sell things just in his youtube description, really doesn't help his credability. Ive never seen someone try to shill so many courses, honestly looks embarassing and he seems to make his money by pretending to be an expert to sell courses

1723130793189.png

Yes most men do have enough donor hair unless you're diffusing. And I know multiple guys irl who did transplatns.

And jesus what's up with these finasteride users that get mental when confronted with reality that the pills they take aren't safe.

Think about it rationally for one second. You're literally blocking the most androgenic hormone + multiple neurosteroids for years and you actually believe it will only impact the state of your hair? Stop coping.

Did you know finasteride also get new side effects updates? Couple of years ago for Hematospermia.

Also a reason why more doctors are refusing the prescribe it anymore;

professor Dr. Schaeffer, Chair of Urology at Feinberg School of Medicine;

"There’s significant pathology associated with taking finasteride." "There are people that I know who have [post-finasteride syndrome] permanently…","I don’t recommend it for use in any man."

Anyway I know balding guys are desperate for an easy solution and delude themselves finasteride is some magical pill without side effects, sadly it's far from safe. But most will have to learn

i think you fit the archetype of the guy me and @Ghoul speak about.

You came to this forum years ago specifically posting about PFS, with no bloodwork and despite apparently having PFS so severe, you STILL dont take steroids years later to fix an endocrine issue because youre too scared and instead take HCG.

How do you invest so much time "researching" DHT and the endocrine system, PFS etc yet still don't even take TRT to recover your libido?

Im not digging through your post history anymore but did you ever end up getting bloodwork?

1723131472983.png

Dudes and their hair and clothes are worse than little girls these days. A generation of sissys that just like to post pictures of their fake ass little lives on social media. Everybody's ego supercedes logic. That's why they take Fina and duta. They don't need their dick when posting pictures online of their hair.
I've been on Duta since I was 29. I'm 40 now. I still jerk off 1-3x a day depending how much time I have.

Is that a strong enough of a sex drive? Or should it be higher?