BB free pharma Sust 250 but pharma Cyp 200 all contains BB?

Ghoul

According to this leaflet from Aspen pharma, their Sustanon 250 is BB free, while every example of Cyp 200 I've seen has it.

Could someone explain why? Its carrier is peanut oil, is that it? I thought only EO would eliminate the need for BB at test concentrations that high.

Just curious. Would be nice to have one less chemical in gear if it's not necessary.

IMG_8239.jpeg

Who knows how much BA they use? I believe that BB and BA are to some extent substitutes. For example, going from 2% to 5% BA could allow you to reduce BB from 20% to 15% in some situations.

Who knows how much BA they use? I believe that BB and BA are to some extent substitutes. For example, going from 2% to 5% BA could allow you to reduce BB from 20% to 15% in some situations.

Thanks, that makes perfect sense, I didn't know BA could substitute as a solvent.

It's 10%, btw.

Benzyl alcohol is the most important solvent in the paint and ink industry, an additive for ballpoint pen pastes, dyeing auxiliaries and disinfectants, a development accelerator in color photochemistry and a starting product for the production of esters. It is also used as a preservative for injection solutions. In addition, it uses and dissolves cellulose esters, cellulose ethers, fats, oils and resins. It is also an approved extraction solvent and reactive solvent in many construction chemicals. In addition, it is a component of the paint strippers of many essential vegetable oils and is used as a viscosity regulator.

Benzyl alcohol is used as a bacteriostatic preservative at low concentration in intravenous medications, cosmetics, and topical drugs.[11] Some caution is necessary if a high percent of benzyl alcohol is used as benzaldehyde arises from benzyl alcohol when used as preservative in an injectable formulation solution.[11][12]
It's a strong solvent, but there are some toxicity concerns with high concentrations. I would rather inject something with less BA and more BB. Aspen's Sustanon recipe is probably decades old, not something to emulate in my opinion.

It's a strong solvent, but there are some toxicity concerns with high concentrations. I would rather inject something with less BA and more BB. Aspen's Sustanon recipe is probably decades old, not something to emulate in my opinion.

Wow UGLs improving on pharma's safety profile, not what I would've expected lol.

The 10% figure came alongside a warning not to give infants Sustanon because of this.

Wow UGLs improving on pharma's safety profile, not what I would've expected lol.

The 10% figure came alongside a warning not to give infants Sustanon because of this.
Otherwise it would be fine
main-qimg-677b5777ba835ebf13a030f3615683b7-lq

Maybe because they're amps, intended for single use.

A blend like that could hold easily at 250, unlike Test C which crashes without more solvents.