• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

BD Supplements

Yea keep us updated. I'm gonna put an order in Friday. Getting some tren, test, and probably some liquid halo.

So I've decided to bite the bullet with these guys. Putting an order in tomorrow for some test e and tren a.

Right on. I think you will like them. I'm just running the USP Test E and a buddy of mine is only running 400 mg. a week and it's leaning him out actually like crazy. I'm running about 500 a week but I would like add another compound here soon. Let us know what you think of the gear.

Yea I decided not to use the halo now. I'll try it on another cycle in the future. Just got tren a and test to extend my current cycle.

got my crap. Took anadrol and my hearts a fluttering after 15 mins. Clomid and Arimidex has flaking in the suspension though.

Did
got my crap. Took anadrol and my hearts a fluttering after 15 mins. Clomid and Arimidex has flaking in the suspension though.
you get the liquid Drol. I hear great things about his liquids. I'm bigger than I have ever been running 500 mgs. of his USP Test E every 5 days. I'm 6'2" at 227.6 pounds!

ya thats what I got. Im on a tren a/test/anadrol cycle. 5' 9" currently 248. I'm high on body fat around 18-19. Lately I'm basically trading a pound of fat for a pound of muscle. Hope it stays this way. I got rid of the flaking by heating the fluid.

I've used them in the past, all I used was good including hcg, test, and other products. I changed emails and lost their contact info. Had good prices, fast shipping and good communication. If anyone could pm my their contact info I'd appreciate it, would like to try them again.

My order should come in today or tomorrow. I'll be starting the winny as soon as it comes in. I won't be using the tren or test for a couple weeks, until my other bottles run out.

Pack landed today to finish off my cycle. I'll start pinning the tren a Thursday, and the test won't be for another couple weeks. I'm on 24k gear right now and it's been great, but he's not taking orders right now and I needed more tren and test to finish my cycle. I took 50mg of the winny today, raw. That was a mistake. Shit taste awful. I'll mix it with something tomorrow. 20150324_161059.jpg

Pack landed today to finish off my cycle. I'll start pinning the tren a Thursday, and the test won't be for another couple weeks. I'm on 24k gear right now and it's been great, but he's not taking orders right now and I needed more tren and test to finish my cycle. I took 50mg of the winny today, raw. That was a mistake. Shit taste awful. I'll mix it with something tomorrow. View attachment 21972
Awesome. I got up to the heaviest I have ever been on his gear. 231.2 at one point on about 500 mg. just Test E a week.