Beaker sterilization

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by jJjburton, Jul 29, 2019.

1. bigbusiness

bigbusiness Junior Member

2. Villain

Villain Member

So the very article you posted proves you are wrong and the other guys are right and you still insist that you’re right? You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?

Iron Vett likes this.
  3. bigbusiness

Yup sure it proves me wrong
    You guys are the special ones... true geniuses in this crowd

4. bigbusiness

You guys are dense AF!! I guess testosterone isn't a pharmaceutical product huh? My article proves my point and you guys need to learn reading comprehension

5. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Self righteous and stupid... Dangerous combination

Iron Vett and Villain like this.
  6. Villain

Villain Member

Pompous ass who is obviously too intelligent to read and comprehend what he posted.

Iron Vett and Logan44551 like this.
  7. bigbusiness

Fuckin dick riders!!!

8. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I thought you said you were done?

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. mp46

mp46 Member

Your article says MANUFACTURE of a pharmaceutical product, now who’s omitting information? We aren’t manufacturing testosterone, we’re mixing it with solvents and oil. So the raw MANUFACTURER in China may use a negative pressure room but the brewer doesn’t, and shouldn’t.

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. skinnyman

skinnyman Member

Yes.

11. skinnyman

skinnyman Member

Alcohol is a disinfectant.
    Disinfectant - Wikipedia

Body takes care of it, if your immune system works as it should.

12. bigbusiness

So the clean room is good enough for the manufacture of pharma products but not good enough to suspend some oil in...your a genius bro. Ypu are dumber than I thought

13. bigbusiness

Nope just like to entertain imbeciles

14. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The clean room is great for production of pharma products as well as ugl gear. You’re just picking the wrong type of clean room. Read your quoted article closely. It clearly states that the negative pressure room is used to keep contaminants IN the room. Find a write up on a positive pressure room. A positive pressure room is used to keep contaminants OUT of the room.

Edit: If you took chemistry lab in college, maybe you will remember that the hoods were both positive and negative pressure. There is are specific scenarios to use each type of room.

Robfromga and T-Bagger like this.
  15. bigbusiness

It is used to keep containments in the room by means of filter that remains in the room. This doesnt mean the room is dirty by anymeans but because the room has negitive pressure those containments get sucked into a filter, they just dont linger in the room and float around. The main reason for a clean room is to keep the room clean hence the name "clean room" basically it's all about how big the room is and how often the air needs to be refreshed or recycled depending on the equipment your using. A clean room has to have air flow or it's not clean. The main reason why Pharma doesnt use positive air pressure systems is because to create a positive pressure in the clean room air has to be forced into the room and filtered as it enters the clean room where as in negitive pressure system is more efficient, and you can route your exhaust anywhere and air coming in is filtered while it's being sucked in by the negitive pressure. It also helps seal entrance ways.

16. bigbusiness

In consideration of the the way is bodybuilders would be using a clean room containments we would be preparing for would be... dusts, fibers, germs, bacteria hair, moisture just to name a few. This is why I choose negitive over postive

17. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m afraid you don’t know any of our backgrounds and you are growing mushrooms in what is probably about a two or three cubic foot area. It is very easy to control leaks in an area that is that small. If we’re were big pharma, with a big pharma budget, we could have a very expensive, large square footage, clean room set up that would be certified for no leaks with positive or negative pressure. Ugl’s Don’t have these resources. We’re talking a 12 X 12 spare bedroom and at the most it would have pvc sheeting attached to the walls and ceiling with all the silicone you could ever want sealing up the cracks at the joints. The door is going to have the best door seal that Lowe’s sells keeping it air tight. What I am trying to get you to see is that in the ugl application, positive pressure is the far the superior filtration that could be used in these setups. All air entering the room is forced through the filters therefore all air in the room becomes clean once it is has enough circulation cycles runs through it. At this point, any leaks in this 12 X 12 room will have clean air blowing out of them which will not allow any non filtered air to enter the room due to the constant flow of air out of the inevitable leaks that will occur here and there.

This is the same principle used in a flow hood that is not sealed by design and has room to place your hands through the open crevice to work inside. The positive flow of filtered air into and then out of the flow hood keeps unfiltered air from entering the flow hood’s workspace. In fact I would venture to say that this is the clean air system that most ugl’s will be implementing due to cost and practicality.

I hope this helps to clears things up for you since a negative pressure room would be far to difficult to keep sealed in the ugl environment. A negative pressure glove box could work but those are a just a real pain to do any kind of real work inside of.

Robfromga and T-Bagger like this.
  18. bigbusiness

I never said anything about a 2 or 3 cubic feet anything or a glovebox ...lol

Let's just agree to disagree.