Beast(BST) Raws Pharma AAS raws USA/ Euro domestic supply

I don't know what is "normally", I'm just going off my first and second order. Both times long reply waits. Just providing feedbacks for mike
I can't confirm that.
Of course you have to take the time difference into account, but I never wait longer than 6 hours.
my experience…

I don't know what is "normally", I'm just going off my first and second order. Both times long reply waits. Just providing feedbacks for mike
How small is your order, probably prioritizes larger orders, when I have Small orders I have to email back a couple times I’ve noticed

How small is your order, probably prioritizes larger orders, when I have Small orders I have to email back a couple times I’ve noticed
Well when the small orders take days to finalize I likely wont be inclined to put in bigger ones lol. But no, I wouldn't call my orders small, but not big....few hundred dollars each. I don't really see that being the case though, I just think it's a staffing issue perhaps. Most of this guys orders I would assume are "smaller", I'm sure the home brewers outweigh the labs by a significant amount.

Whatever the case, the communication needs to improve when you have to pay more for shipping than other raw sources. Why would I keep paying more for a slower service?

Semail your
Well when the small orders take days to finalize I likely wont be inclined to put in bigger ones lol. But no, I wouldn't call my orders small, but not big....few hundred dollars each. I don't really see that being the case though, I just think it's a staffing issue perhaps. Most of this guys orders I would assume are "smaller", I'm sure the home brewers outweigh the labs by a significant amount.

Whatever the case, the communication needs to improve when you have to pay more for shipping than other raw sources. Why would I keep paying more for a slower service
Maybe if your whining like a little girl to Mike too just like this thread, you pissed him off and hes making you wait for your measly little orders. If you don't like the service, order from the places you mentioned. Quality of product is much more important than how long it takes to get. This isn't fucking Amazon here dude or a corporation to complain to the human resources department. 'Staffing issues'?! Bahahahah. Amature

I a
Semail your

Maybe if your whining like a little girl to Mike too just like this thread, you pissed him off and hes making you wait for your measly little orders. If you don't like the service, order from the places you mentioned. Quality of product is much more important than how long it takes to get. This isn't fucking Amazon here dude or a corporation to complain to the human resources department. 'Staffing issues'?! Bahahahah. Amatur

Semail your

Maybe if your whining like a little girl to Mike too just like this thread, you pissed him off and hes making you wait for your measly little orders. If you don't like the service, order from the places you mentioned. Quality of product is much more important than how long it takes to get. This isn't fucking Amazon here dude or a corporation to complain to the human resources department. 'Staffing issues'?! Bahahahah. Amature
I agree @eatmyshorts81, Mike has excellent reputation here. Between testing all products, fixing any issues ect.. so you complaining because he hasn’t gotten back to you in couple days over a tiny order. In my 7yrs ordering Raws I can say Mike is by far one thee best at providing a great service.