Beast(bst) raws pharma Janoshik HPLC reports

Motorboat GH.pngThis is the latest one made by one of our customer. we have't retested IGF1 yet, bcs there are not many requirement for it.

We can offer testing credit for you, if you want to do GH testing again

Did
I have had lower from other in the past

View attachment 287922
Did you receive your raws melted?
I think when raws are melted, a little of humidity ggets mixed in while transfering the hormone cause lower purity.
Someone had conducted something similar for anadrol. He sent two packages, one with a silicone package to absorb humidity and one without. The package with the silica had a higher purity.
Maybe you can ask janoshik to check what the impurities are?

Did

I think when raws are melted, a little of humidity ggets mixed in while transfering the hormone cause lower purity.
Someone had conducted something similar for anadrol. He sent two packages, one with a silicone package to absorb humidity and one without. The package with the silica had a higher purity.
No, but could have melted on the way to Jano.

Did

I have seen lower in the past from other suppliers, Deca, EQ, Anadrol, Tren A and some others can get pretty low.

Mike @BST-rawspharma is already on top of the deca, he is looking into it!
This such low purity deca is not acceptable at all according to our policy, we will figure out what's problem with this batch of deca, remaining domestic or china side deca will be throwed to Bin. any customer who ordered deca from us this 10 days can ask refund from us.

New batch of deca will be sent to US warehouse, and sample will be headed to Janoshik tomorrow, thank you for sharing the testing report @The-Squat. whoever take next batch of deca from us can enjoy free Janoshik deca testing, we will cover you 120$ deca testing

This such low purity deca is not acceptable at all according to our policy, we will figure out what's problem with this batch of deca, remaining domestic or china side deca will be throwed to Bin. any customer who ordered deca from us this 10 days can ask refund from us.

New batch of deca will be sent to US warehouse, and sample will be headed to Janoshik tomorrow, thank you for sharing the testing report @The-Squat. whoever take next batch of deca from us can enjoy free Janoshik deca testing, we will cover you 120$ deca testing
Best service I have ever seen in the game!

Did

Even if it melted on the way to Jano, it was vacuum sealed.

Just suggesting. It’s odd that sellers test higher and customers lower
I understand and have been at this 15 plus years, only rely on your own testing!

Things are a lot better these last 2 years because of people like Mike @BST-rawspharma owning up.

Nothing and nobody is perfect,, shit happens, it's about how it's handled.

I have seen over the years deca test from 78% to 94%.

You handled that perfectly Mike. You're why I always come back