• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Beginner Tren Cycle

I’m looking for some advice from some of the guys here on a beginner Tren cycle. This will be my 4th cycle but first Tren cycle. This is what I have on hand now:
Tren A
Test Prop
Proviron
Caber
Primo
I guess my question is this, would all these be good for the cycle or do I need to take some out and add others? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks

I'd remove the caber. No need unless prolactin gets outta whack, which is beyond unlikely.

I would start 250test 250 tren pwk and 50 provi ed.Most people will tell you 250 tren ace is enough for first cycle,but for me it wasn't. See how it goes first weeks and you can start upping the tren slowly while keeping test at 250.Personaly i prefer high tren low test,but you shoud try for yourself bro.

Ah ok. So in that case I’d use the 250 suggested above. Equal test to tren is kind of a no mans land in the test vs tren dosages. But my recommendation in all situations is change only 1 variable. Use your usual test, add the tren at 250.

@Tren91 any considerations on the primo?
I have no experience with primo bro.Everytime when i see the the price of primo i am like fuck that i will just get more tren instead lol.One more advice i can give is to not start caber before getting bloods to see where prolactin is because you may not even need it.

What purpose is the primo gonna serve? It's his first tren cycle. Just tren and test would seem enough to me.

@Turbo charged just wondering what the point of the primo in this cycle serves. I ain't shitty about being disagreed with. Just wondering your thought process here is.

What purpose is the primo gonna serve? It's his first tren cycle. Just tren and test would seem enough to me.

@Turbo charged just wondering what the point of the primo in this cycle serves. I ain't shitty about being disagreed with. Just wondering your thought process here is.
Primo works well with tren ace great synergy ifbb guys I train with use it as a staple. Some call it the nectar of the gods. It also preserves the gains you get from tren very well as you know you lose just about everything when you come off of tren and feel like shit.starting them both at the same time is great by the time your 8 week tren ace cycle is finished the primo is at full strength and will help keeps much of the gains from tren and also you wont feel like shit. Many benefits in using the primo compound on cycles for lean muscle gains a must in my opinion. Nothing has a better anti catabolic effect like primo does and it a drug that really makes you feel good wich also helps on other compounds like tren.

First tren cycle... leave the primo out. Funny shit... some ppl call alcohol nectar of the gods. Less compounds the better, I'm with you Spoke and Mac.

Primo works well with tren ace great synergy ifbb guys I train with use it as a staple. Some call it the nectar of the gods. It also preserves the gains you get from tren very well as you know you lose just about everything when you come off of tren and feel like shit.starting them both at the same time is great by the time your 8 week tren ace cycle is finished the primo is at full strength and will help keeps much of the gains from tren and also you wont feel like shit. Many benefits in using the primo compound on cycles for lean muscle gains a must in my opinion. Nothing has a better anti catabolic effect like primo does and it a drug that really makes you feel good wich also helps on other compounds like tren.
It's obvious that there are synergies amongst using a DHT (primo), 19-NOR (tren) and test all together. Now, do these "synergies" justify the introduction of all of them? Probably not.

It won't HURT his physique to keep the primo, it will only help. But, I get the mindset of only one variable changing at the same time. However, it would be hard for me to steer someone away from primo as I believe it's the best all around AAS.