• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Their office (at least as listed) is a 30min drive away for me lol. Still cant get any goods with how constrained things are here still, and yet, its so close I can almost smell the BB. I should have loaded up a couple years back.

Any plans to do any testing testing?
I’m looking into it …. From what I see it’s around $120 per compound . Pretty expensive

Prices look great but are these domestic USA prices ? Your test prop 200mg came back at 165mg ?? Do you plan on having all products tested/getting those dosages more accurate ?
We plan to test all products in half a year. Thank you for your attention. The price list is the price for shipment from China. For the time being, only some peptide products are available in the United States. We will continue to add more new products based on our sales.

Do you have tesofensine available? Any testing for it?
The old batch of this product was insufficient. We are producing enough. So the price has changed. We will temporarily suspend the sale of this product. We will wait for the new batch to be sufficient before selling it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have a separate quotation for the products in the US warehouse. The price of the products in the American warehouse is only 5-10usd/kits higher than that in China. The shipping cost is only about 20-30 dollars. You can contact me to provide you with the latest quotation of the US warehouse

Thank you for answering my question. Cheers :)

I have your pricelist but it doesn't say what products are available in certain warehouses? What peptides are available and ready for dispatch from NL and Germany (EU)? Shipping cost inside EU?

I have your pricelist but it doesn't say what products are available in certain warehouses? What peptides are available and ready for dispatch from NL and Germany (EU)? Shipping cost inside EU?
For now, our EU warehouse is not stocked as we are trying to understand the waters of what our clients here on Meso would like, once we do, we will stock our warehouses worldwide with what our customers buy the most to optimize delivery cost and efficiency.
@SigmaAudley China Peptide forgot to quote you here. Do you have a reship policy?
Yes, we do offer reshipping but it depends on the country of course. We will expand on the topic very soon, but if you're from a country that is not high risk (e.g. Poland, USA, Italy, etc.), you will receive your package in 6 to 10 working days, so no worries, but it's a different story if you're from a high risk country (e.g. Canada, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavian countries.) but that does not mean our reship policy will not be client friendly, in fact, we will make sure that you receive your products.

Sponsors

Latest posts