Being Considered a Big Guy

P
Fitness standards are incredibly low if you live in the west. But you might be a big guy. Who knows?

I feel when I get a lot of the same compliments, I start to believe they are being genuine. If 1-3 person said I looked big I wouldn't believe that.
Post a physique pic. We'll all let you know.

My guideline is generally ~40lb per foot depending on your build being and looking “big” but I’m a bit biased.

I wouldn't accuse @cdoubleu of being on gear but he doesn't have obesity, which is saying a lot
Not being obese is a bonus. Not being what I consider big is not. Hah

Not on gear yet, but looking forward to completing a cycle once I know I have a healthy baby on the way.

Last edited:
The average male is 5'9" and roughly 180-190 pounds. So yeah being 6" taller and 30-40 pounds heavier makes you a big guy
I’m 5’8 180. I wish I was shorter just so the muscles were more compact and I looked thicker. Like an inch or inch1/2 shorter . Sounds stupid I know.

I’m 5’8 180. I wish I was shorter just so the muscles were more compact and I looked thicker. Like an inch or inch1/2 shorter . Sounds stupid I know.

I feel ya. 6' ~210 lbs lean. When in a tank top, anyone who knows about gear knows I'm on it; other people ask if I workout.

But in a suit I just look a guy with good posture who is not fat.

I feel ya. 6' ~210 lbs lean. When in a tank top, anyone who knows about gear knows I'm on it; other people ask if I workout.

But in a suit I just look a guy with good posture who is not fat.
It’s a struggle lol. I can’t get past 180lbs. Got up to 185 one weekend, by Tuesday was 178lbs wtf!

It’s a struggle lol. I can’t get past 180lbs. Got up to 185 one weekend, by Tuesday was 178lbs wtf!

Clean bulking is neither easy nor pleasant.

After you max out on lean protein & vegetables, might need to get a little dirty to put on size, but also reconsider where you sit on the spectrum of health vs swol. We try to do it as healthfully as possible.

Clean bulking is neither easy nor pleasant.

After you max out on lean protein & vegetables, might need to get a little dirty to put on size, but also reconsider where you sit on the spectrum of health vs swol. We try to do it as healthfully as possible.
Where I’m at isn’t too bad. I like the vascularity I have. It’s like you said, in a tank, I have that slightly unnatural look especially with my height/frame. Put me in a suit, if it’s not European fitted. Got that same “not fat”, look lmao. My goal is to just look good naked now I suppose