(Best of Meso) Best of JohnSmith articles

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Bob Smith, Dec 11, 2003.

1. pgjy

pgjy Junior Member

re

nice reading....I'm going to use alot of this.

pgdavid

2. Juggernauttx

Juggernauttx Junior Member

So, is there a John Smith hypertrophy program? A program in which the results are just hypertrophy, regardless if it is functional or not.

3. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Highly unlikely. JS trains people specifically for different sports, so hes not about programs that just add weight to be bigger. If you are looking for a pure hypertrophy program, check out the training section for HST. There have been a few threads in the past week or so about it.

4. Freddy

Freddy Junior Member

Thats very true.

BUT the 5x5 will put a lot of muscle on you, its very effective at that. Of course, it is very functional muscle...but thats never a bad thing. :)

5. vegas

vegas Junior Member

Hey Bob......thanks for the great reading. Always interesting to learn more from another obviously well informed perspective.......Vegas

6. occam

occam Junior Member

I'm stunned........I don't know what else to say.

Thank you Bob

7. Phil Burmese1

Phil Burmese1 Junior Member

That story about your injuries and how you recovered is more than inspirational. I feel more inspired from that story than I do watching Rocky 4 the training scene.
    Thank you for all this good info.

8. Neodavid

Neodavid Junior Member

Broken into paragraphs you so can freaking READ it... (smile)

Bob Smith likes this.
  9. Neodavid

Neodavid Junior Member

Broken into paragraphs for easier reading.

10. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Thanks Neo! That was very helpful and will make for much easier reading. Props to you for taking the time to break some of those long articles into easy reading material.

Instead of keeping the "revised" articles as a reply, I edited my original posts to use your version.

11. Juggernauttx

Juggernauttx Junior Member

Hey Bob, you and John related??? lol

12. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

lol, only on Meso. ;)

13. joseppe

joseppe Junior Member

Yeah, thats 1970, 38 years ago. Ill admit its good but Im willing to bet Ronnie Coleman isnt doing it!