BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I saw that the contact form on the site didn't work in the last 10 days. So if someone sent request through it I didn't get your email. Please write me again on

Code:
bgpharmadrugs@protonmail.com

The non pharma orals on your website got updated with your labtests i see.
Anavar tested at 15mg
Anadrol tested at 35mg
Winstrol tested at 13mg
Dbol tested at 7.9mg & 16.8mg
Tbol tested at 16mg

Are these all QSC tabs?
Are these the original advertised dosages?

Anadrol 50mg/tab yellow
Turinabol 20mg/tab green
Winstrol 20mg/tab orange
Dianabol 10mg/tab purple
Anavar 20mg/tab blue

Anavar tested at 15mg
Anadrol tested at 35mg
Winstrol tested at 13mg
Tbol tested at 16mg

Are these all QSC tabs?

Anadrol 50mg/tab yellow
Turinabol 20mg/tab green
Winstrol 20mg/tab orange
Dianabol 10mg/tab purple
Anavar 20mg/tab blue
I am waiting on some information so will comment when ready.

Anavar tested at 15mg
Anadrol tested at 35mg
Winstrol tested at 13mg
Tbol tested at 16mg

Are these all QSC tabs?

Anadrol 50mg/tab yellow
Turinabol 20mg/tab green
Winstrol 20mg/tab orange
Dianabol 10mg/tab purple
Anavar 20mg/tab blue
You mean to tell me that the outlet mall version a of drug dealer has under dosed gear? Fetch me my fainting couch!

You mean to tell me that the outlet mall version a of drug dealer has under dosed gear? Fetch me my fainting couch!
QSC will have to answer about this but we know they underdosed some things. It doesn't look good though.

BGpharma is a very honest guy and a pleasure to do business with.

Last edited:
Had some problems with first delivery from BG.
He fixt it and i got my delivery and that is the most important.
I wil order again here.

Placed an order on the 5th
Communication fast and consistent. I believe my order is just waiting for a pharmacy item so I am looking forward to seeing how this goes

Anavar tested at 15mg
Anadrol tested at 35mg
Winstrol tested at 13mg
Tbol tested at 16mg

Are these all QSC tabs?

Anadrol 50mg/tab yellow
Turinabol 20mg/tab green
Winstrol 20mg/tab orange
Dianabol 10mg/tab purple
Anavar 20mg/tab blue

Ouch. Is Stevie Wonder making QSCs tabs?

Anavar tested at 15mg
Anadrol tested at 35mg
Winstrol tested at 13mg
Tbol tested at 16mg

Are these all QSC tabs?

Anadrol 50mg/tab yellow
Turinabol 20mg/tab green
Winstrol 20mg/tab orange
Dianabol 10mg/tab purple
Anavar 20mg/tab blue
These are so underdosed that you can’t even claim incompetence. It’s straight up fraud at this point. I get cutting street drugs up since a junkie will never test but why ruin your reputation. Just state your price. People are happy to pay a little bit more but know that they’re getting solid stuff.

These are so underdosed that you can’t even claim incompetence. It’s straight up fraud at this point. I get cutting street drugs up since a junkie will never test but why ruin your reputation. Just state your price. People are happy to pay a little bit more but know that they’re getting solid stuff.

The variation between tabs of the same compound is shocking.

Dbol one tested 7.9, the other 16.8. it's like a potluck of doses each day. That shit belongs in the trash.

The variation between tabs of the same compound is shocking.
Testing multiple tablets per product should have become the standard years ago as mistakes in production can lead to a potentially harmful amount of variance.

While labs can easily manipulate you by publishing only the good lab reports they get for a product when testing singular samples of it (hopefully you get what I mean, it's difficult to phrase this clearly), hiding bad apples becomes far more difficult once you force them to have three or more samples tested & displayed per report as this will likely expose any variance present in their batch (for the flat cat earthers among us: No, you don't get to pick and choose which of the tested tablets to put on the lab report, it'll be all of them).

Maybe that's why they decided to stop making oral tablets.
Testing multiple tablets per product should have become the standard years ago as mistakes in production can lead to a potentially harmful amount of variance.

While labs can easily manipulate you by publishing only the good lab reports they get for a product when testing singular samples of it (hopefully you get what I mean, it's difficult to phrase this clearly), hiding bad apples becomes far more difficult once you force them to have three or more samples tested & displayed per report as this will likely expose any variance present in their batch (for the flat cat earthers among us: No, you don't get to pick and choose which of the tested tablets to put on the lab report, it'll be all of them).
I was all aboard until you bashed flat earthers. I'm not a flat earther but that's because I haven't spent any time researching or analyzing their argument. That's an open topic and many people feel so strongly about it and seem to have substantial data/arguments, I know I will eventually have to review all of that. Have you gone over that data Liska?

Besides that, it's a bad look for QSC but a good look for BGpharma because he could have easily NOT tested the pills and people would have purchased them based off of QSC's good reputation so far. That's why it is a good reminder to stay vigilant always. Thanks to BGpharma for doing the right thing multiple times.

Have you gone over that data Liska?
AmusedImmaterialFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Here are the lab tests of QSC tabs for which I've made custom order. The pricing on my website is changed accordingly to the results of the tests. Everyone who bought them on the old price can receive partial refund. I will try to contact you guys since only 3 or 4 customers bought those so far. I was partially refunded for the missing amounts. The explanation I received about the situation is this:

"Usually we only do the white tabs, but it doesn't matter if it comes from the coloring process, or if he was stealing part of the raws that were sent to him for the production of the tabs, it doesn't matter sorry, that can't justify such incompetence and results, so we're really glad to have stopped working with him last month since the announcement of restrictions on the manufacturing of tabs in China, because although he has done a good job in the past, lately he affected our reputation foolishly."

Test Report #24081.pngMetan 10.pngStanozolol 13.pngturinabol 16.pngAnadrol 35.png

It looks to me like whoever made these tablets, took some of the raws and kept them for himself. Most 20mg pills are 15mg, 40mg pills are 35mg. Like he either totally miscalculated them to be always 5mg under the actual dose or he just stole the missing 5mg per tab for himself (in case what QSC said is true).

It looks to me like whoever made these tablets, took some of the raws and kept them for himself. Most 20mg pills are 15mg, 40mg pills are 35mg. Like he either totally miscalculated them to be always 5mg under the actual dose or he just stole the missing 5mg per tab for himself (in case what QSC said is true).
I’d agree but that dbol test is shit. This guy was probably mixing the raws and fillers in a ninja blender.

Here are the lab tests of QSC tabs for which I've made custom order. The pricing on my website is changed accordingly to the results of the tests. Everyone who bought them on the old price can receive partial refund. I will try to contact you guys since only 3 or 4 customers bought those so far. I was partially refunded for the missing amounts. The explanation I received about the situation is this:

"Usually we only do the white tabs, but it doesn't matter if it comes from the coloring process, or if he was stealing part of the raws that were sent to him for the production of the tabs, it doesn't matter sorry, that can't justify such incompetence and results, so we're really glad to have stopped working with him last month since the announcement of restrictions on the manufacturing of tabs in China, because although he has done a good job in the past, lately he affected our reputation foolishly."

View attachment 174114View attachment 174115View attachment 174116View attachment 174117View attachment 174118
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals in all sincerity - props in how you handled this one. You were accountable and fair and that translates through BG to the buyers.