BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Report the photo. Hopefully a mod takes care of it quickly. BG I would ban this guy from ordering again.

How can I delete it?! I did not know thise would be a problem….
I did not want to cause any problems…
Please delete it!!

Last edited:
Nothing but good things to say about this guy. It's always a pleasure to do business with him. Thank you for another successful order :)

Since I am taking 15mg nebivolol per day I have a big demand for it on a regular basis, but this is really no problem for him. Again, big thank you.

1672383471874.jpg

Nothing but good things to say about this guy. It's always a pleasure to do business with him. Thank you for another successful order :)

Since I am taking 15mg nebivolol per day I have a big demand for it on a regular basis, but this is really no problem for him. Again, big thank you.

View attachment 177207
wow, and i thought my 8,75mg nebivolol were a huge dosage.
why do you have to take 15mg?
here in germany, 10mg is the maximum recommended dosage. Is this different for other countries?

wow, and i thought my 8,75mg nebivolol were a huge dosage.
why do you have to take 15mg?
here in germany, 10mg is the maximum recommended dosage. Is this different for other countries?
I don't have to take it but I feel like it is the safest way to prevent cardiovascular maladaptation by my test+primo+gh cocktail. I prefere to keep my rhr in the 60-70 range. There are a couple studies done with doses ranging up to 40mg daily, so no matter what is generally prescribed I believe it's kinda safe to go beyond the common 10mg per day.

Of course this is not advised for people having no clue what they are doing / with no experience with nebivolol.

I don't have to take it but I feel like it is the safest way to prevent cardiovascular maladaptation by my test+primo+gh cocktail. I prefere to keep my rhr in the 60-70 range. There are a couple studies done with doses ranging up to 40mg daily, so no matter what is generally prescribed I believe it's kinda safe to go beyond the common 10mg per day.

Of course this is not advised for people having no clue what they are doing / with no experience with nebivolol.

60-70 bpm shouldn't be unachievable without a beta blocker.

Did you read my post completely? If you take enough gear and gh it's nearly impossible to get down to 60 beats without any help.
Yes I did and what I disagree with in the notion that it's unavoidable. The biggest factor is weight. If you're fucking huge then your RHR is always elevated, yeah, but you don't look it in your avatar pic. If you're slamming a fuck load of gear and your RHR is through the roof then I'd be joining dots to suggest that's probably too much gear cos it's likely a result of sky high BP first, needing the elevated RHR to achieve blood flow.

To me this just reads that someone is physically unfit and crutching on drugs and setting themselves up for a problem.

Yes I did and what I disagree with in the notion that it's unavoidable. The biggest factor is weight. If you're fucking huge then your RHR is always elevated, yeah, but you don't look it in your avatar pic. If you're slamming a fuck load of gear and your RHR is through the roof then I'd be joining dots to suggest that's probably too much gear cos it's likely a result of sky high BP first, needing the elevated RHR to achieve blood flow.

To me this just reads that someone is physically unfit and crutching on drugs and setting themselves up for a problem.
Well, it's not just the rhr reduction, it's the big health benefits as well that come with the nebivolol. Especially with gear it's a must to take nebivolol, at least that's how I see it. Anyways, I am not here to change your mind, nor will you change mine. Have a good day sir.

I don't mind being judged by someone having no photo at all.